+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i feel like crying because i can't talk to this girl

i feel like crying because i can't talk to this girl

In 8th grade i had a huge crush on this really quiet girl. I realized i had a crush on her after my friend made a funny face at her and she smiled. In my freshman year of high school my friend found out i liked her and since he can't keep a secret he told some people. This girl found out and asked the girl i like if she liked me. She said no , but im sure that's because she doesn't know me, im like a stranger to her anyone would of said no if asked if they like some stranger.
    So the next day during gym she was staring at me from far away and i looked back at her a few times. I thought i would have plenty of other chances to get to know her , but i was wrong. I had no classes with her throughout the rest of high school. This made me depressed for a long time. Now im in college and every once in a while i will cross her path and 2 days out of the week after my class i will walk by her as she sits on a bench waiting for her ride to come.I keep wanting to say hi and can't. Every time i don't say something it makes me depressed.
    So i swore to my self today i would say hi and maybe followup with a "didn't you go to ____ high school,i want there to. so how do you like college?" As usual i chickened out.. i tryed to at the least say Hi with a smile ,but my mouth wouldn't move. I was confident i would atleast say hi this time but i couldn't and i felt like crying. Is it wrong i like this girl so much even though i really don't know her at all?I don't want to come off as a creeper because i don't think she even recognizes me since i had long hair in high school and i never really introduced my self to her or even had an actual conversation with her. I don't know what to do anymore... she hasn't left my mind since 8th grade..

you need to be a man about it. just talk to her. ask her for the time or something, and then say hey i remember u from school. remember that if u keep waiting, one day u might see her with another man and then youll bite yourself in the ass... think about it

Think about it...what have you got to lose? I always wonder why guys are too scared to talk to the girl they like. I mean, what's the worse that can happen? She is not interested? She slaps you? She beats you up? She makes fun of you? Who cares! If she is mean about it, you wouldn't want that kind of girl anyway. If she turns out to be interested, you are all set. You come off as a creepy dude by looking at her and not talking to her. I mean...that's what stalkers do. Just go and say hi, and be yourself. Don't think too much.

emz is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    just keep her compnay while she waits for her ride for a few days so you get to know eachover a bit but if you leave it to long she will find someone who is not you you need to get there before anyone else does.