+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help!

Please help!

There is this girl at the gym she used to keep looking at me ... and i also had a big crush on her.So yesterday i asked her to take a playlist i had made for her... first she said i don't know you but then she took it.I told her i wont be coming to the gym and when i started to leave she asked me "but why are you leaving?"(2 times in a real sweet voice).I told her exams are coming ....she smiled and said good luck for your exams..
    Is she interested in me?? should i talk to her again

(ps: she is my senior we are in the same medical college)
    Last edited by semiunconscious; 04-11-11 at 04:36 AM.

heck yeah! lol go ahead

are you really sure? coz i don't wanna blow this up

You can't blow something that you don't try other then not trying ( I think that made sense)... What I am saying is you have the best opening you are going to get, you might as well use it.

surething! thanks mate

Take a risk and ask her out. She might say yes!
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

22yr ....i will take her out on a date first i guess
    Last edited by semiunconscious; 03-11-11 at 10:53 PM.

You already made the initial approach, so that is good. And you set up an opportunity to talk to her again to ask her how she liked the playlist. (A playlist is similar to a mixtape, right? Man do I feel old...) Might as well ask her out while you are talking to her next time. The worst that could happen is she says no.

Gyms are strange sometimes as a meeting ground for people. Some people see them as a place to meet new people. Some people see them as a place to be very solitary. Some people like being approached because they are feeling fit and good. Others want to be left alone because they feel all sweaty and out of breath. I always get confused about gym meetings.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!