+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: slept with before a date...even worth the date now?

slept with before a date...even worth the date now?

i like this girl i Met wensday but i dont like her. odd huh? im not sure what to do about her, i like her qualitys but i dont think im very attracted to her. im thinking about peacing her tonight after another date cuz she jumped the gun and slept with me before we evem had a date and doesnt want to loose me know.

is it bad if i like sum1 else more because im taking it slower with them? i dont like seeing mulitple people at once, it bothers me kinda because ive noticed i tend to favor 1 more, this being the girl i havnt slept with because i just enjoy talking to her on my sofa and watch tv.

women point of view? i woke up this am feeling uneasy and not sure i like waking up next to the woman i spelt with.
    Last edited by oldskool83; 04-11-11 at 07:19 PM.

If you felt not really on the good side waking up to the 1 you "kinda like", then I would say be honest with her & stop whatever it is that you guys sort of started. Concentrate more on the girl you DO like, get to know her more.

Who said you have to stick with one. You are still too uncertain, and question if they are relationship material. I say if you have to question, then they are not the one to be in a relationship with. You will know when you meet her....keep looking.

i am not into the girl i slept with as much as shes into me, and its not cuz she was good or bad in bed either, i just dont like somthing about her. maybe its the easyness im not attracticed to. or maybe i see shes very insecure and thought if she humps me shed keep me. shes already told me today she wants to be in a relationship with me. reasonships dont scare me, sumtin about her does. the odd feeling i guess is my gut saying no. ill have to explain shes i feel somthings not right between us. because thats as much as i can say.

my minds on the other girl and im looking forward to hopefully seeing her saturday night for wings and some drinks.

Is this other girl you're seeing Saturday the same girl that cancelled on you when she was suppose to come over and cook you dinner?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

no wakeup shes not. that girl got back to me saying she does not know what she wants and knews i want a g/f at some point. typical separated woman who needs to fix herself 1st. i told her good luck finding and figuring out what she wants, but im not waiting around. i delted her number. ive seen 4 other girls since.

jen is the new girl, we went to HS together 2 years. never talked in school. shes very nice and 27, im 28. i told her this morning she has nice eyes, i dont feel she has a wall up either, every now and then in the AM ill get a hope you have a nice day text. she was a my buddys (now ex buddy) ex gf back in HS...one that recently found out we wwere talking and pulled a knife on me in a bar and took lug nutts of my car...9 years ago, really is it that big a deal. she told me i have my shit togther. we been talking 2 weeks now, ive seen her 2 times. she said she wanted to take me to a place to eat and we should drink a certain drink sumtime. next time i see her id like to put the move on her and kiss her. we both like alot of country music, and same things ive noticed. funny how the girl in 7th grade math wouldnt even speak to me who sat next to me now 14 years later does not turn an offer down to hang with me. im attracted to her.
    Last edited by oldskool83; 04-11-11 at 11:06 PM.

Ahhh. Thanks for clarifying and good on you for knowing what you want and not wasting time with the separated chick.

I think your sense of integrity and what is right and wrong in your world is trying to tell your gut something. If you tell the first girl that you're not wanting anything serious with her and she continues to want to be with you then at least you've been honest with her. (keep in mind that she likely won't believe that you only want to be casual with her but that's not your problem). In the meantime you can date and get to know the highschool girl better and see how things go with her. When you've not declared exclusivity then it's certainly everyone involves right to see and date and do others too.

Do that or tell the girl you slept with right now that you're not interested in anything with her at all and don't string her along in anyway ~ that you wish her well and say goodbye.

I don't now any other choices, other than what's been mentioned.

slept with before a date...even worth the date now?
    I don't think it's fair to judge her for doing the exact same thing you did though.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-11-11 at 02:15 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    (keep in mind that she likely won't believe that you only want to be casual with her but that's not your problem).
    What the fu​ck is wrong with you?

How are you a mother?

I taught my daughter that when a man tells you that he doesn't want to be in a relationship or that he only wants to be casual to believe him and immediately exit stage left.

How do you function reading everything in black and white the way you do? If he's honest with her then she is volunteering to be in a causal relationship with him. I tell woman on here all the time to take responsibility for what they volunteer for and stop viewing themselves as a victim.

Me and how I mother has nothing to do with this thread and frankly I think you're a fool for always making every thread personal towards responders. You very rarely address the OP do you not have an opinion on the subject of the thread?

i am going to go on my date with lindsi the girl i slept with. she texted me saying she got her hair done want will be looking all good for me tonight. she did ask me on the date. i think shes been neglected from a 7 year relationship and is kinda comming on strong. shes told me i am what she wants and she will go after me to get me.

jens more casual interested i can tell but she wants to figure me out, which she should. shes a few months out of a broken off engagment. she had stated she would like to get married and hope to have a child only when she married, shed like to be settled by 30, which yes most women prob would.

ive wrote 6 other girls off already in a 2 week time frame, some instantly some i had to think about a few days. im very curious about jen, but i also know lindsi is one to cook clean raise the kids and do what she needs to do, just wants a man to spend time with her and treat her nice. both have good qualities i think, just 1 wants to go way fast, other is slowly learning about me. ill have to think after my date because i wont be able to see lindsi for a solid week due to work. and im fine with that.

but i am realizing im a sucker for jens eyes and her voice.

I taught my daughter that when a man tells you that he doesn't want to be in a relationship or that he only wants to be casual to believe him and immediately exit stage left.

How do you function reading everything in black and white the way you do? If he's honest with her then she is volunteering to be in a causal relationship with him. I tell woman on here all the time to take responsibility for what they volunteer for and stop viewing themselves as a victim.
    Be that as it may; the fact of the matter is, vaginas are tied to the emotions of their owners. If he's continuing to sleep with her, he's pretty clearly taking advantage of her.

Me and how I mother has nothing to do with this thread and frankly I think you're a fool for always making every thread personal towards responders. You very rarely address the OP do you not have an opinion on the subject of the thread?
    No, because he types like an illiterate 13-year-old.

I bet that if your daughter met me, your advice would go right out the window.

As I said, you've not committed to either of them and you're casually dating both of them at this point. Take things slow with BOTH girls until you figure out which one you're most compatible with and then make your decision.

Just think twice about judging her for going to bed with you right away because you, like her went to bed right away too. This double standard stuff if getting old as far as I'm concerned.

Good luck, OS.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-11-11 at 02:55 AM.

Dopplemakemepuke. Please take your narcissistic ramblings to someone who actually cares.

If you and I were having sex, and I told you I wasn't interested, do you think you'd have the strength to just stop talking to me?

I mean, come on. Look at me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast