+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *NEW* ANOTHER ****in' boring ass psychology thread

King Zarathu Guest

*NEW* ANOTHER ****in' boring ass psychology thread

okie dokie.. let's get this done and over with so that you can finish yet ANOTHER long boring ass lecture.
    Basically, this is what the current topic is about:
    WOMEN'S ****IN HEAD
    That's right buddy. It's gonna be boring as hell so if you don't want to read just click that ****in' "x" button.. you can do it. It is located at the upper right-hand corner of the screen and it's a box with an X in it.
    ...****in cat

Here is begins:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I concider myself to be pretty decent when it comes to women, but before I got into the magical world of women did I realize the following:

-During PMS, they usually become uber-pains in the ass
    -They may sometimes bitçh for no apparent reason
    -They may do things in attempt to make you miserable

Now.. Women usually live for longer than men do. Why? Men WANT to die earlier, after putting up with that hoe for so damn long!

Of course, I'm being totally sarcastic.. Women are the most excellent, intelligent, beautiful, reverant, adorable, cute, cuddly, funny, loveable creatures anybody would have ever thought of creating. NEVER would they EVER EVER EVER do anything to purposely harm another person.

Ahh.. that mom that cut her babie's arms off in plano TX.. i mean *cough*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My previous experience with Megan was somewhat.. gayed. Basically, I was about to dump her cuz I wasn't gettin pussy. Damn.. I love pussy.

One thing I didn't realize:

If women did not have a pussy, who would care?

I do, because of that dispicable trick of nature that we refer to as "true love." Personally, I refer to it as "getting horny."

Now, basically.. as all of you know, I went through a lot of shit with this woman. We fixed things.. but I don't want this thread to be about ME, I want it to be about WOMEN.

CAN ANYBODY ANSWER THIS QUESTION FOR ME?!?!

A friend of mine (one of the many 20 year old girl's I talk to across the US on the phone) made an analogy to me. They said, "well.. Nick, you know she isn't ready to do that type of stuff. It's like, when you're eating dinner and you become full but the waiter wants to give you dessert. You're not ready to eat dessert because if you do you'll puke. You want to wait a little bit until you're ready."

This is understandable, however, there is the following visual:

Gets food>Is full>Waits>Eat more.
    >Eats more anyways>Pukes.

Messin around physically>Isn't ready for further>Waits>Does More

>Does it anyways>???

As you realize, I'm trying to figure out what that "PUKE" reaction is in a woman when she goes ahead and does it anyways. Not a single woman has been able to answer this for me.

Somebody replace the ??? with somethin for me and I'll be very very happy.

=[LT]sK8eR2gO < n'zizzle >{ldr}

the ??? means if you thought it was bad when she had PMS wait until she pukes.

King Zarathu Guest
    LOL!! No, seriously, answer the question!

your asking her to do something she isn't ready to do yet. she may do it cuz she likes you, but then she could end up hating you for it.

King Zarathu Guest
    dude.. reread the WHOLE thing.. you might understand the question first.

if you aint getting pussy then dump the chic find another ho that wants to bone or masterbate simple as that
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO

>Does it anyways>???
    Honestly....I was with a guy once just out of pity. This is not the same situation but it may apply in the long run. I ended up doing shit with him that I didn't want to do. I guess the puke factor would = resentment. I resented him for pushing me into it and I broke up with him very shortly after. I felt used. Hope that helps.

LT seriously just dump her ass. I mean come on, you sit on here helping people making everything sound so easy. If you can tell people how to do things, you should be able to do it yourself as well. Just dump her everything takes time to heal and it's VERY HARD to not call her or try to avoid her. But, look. You know my past and i'm doing great. Just about 10 minutes ago I gave a note ot Jerica telling her to leave my life and just leave me alone cause all she does is hurt me when I think about her and realize I can't be with her. If I did it, you can do it. Come on bro. I already even found 2 other people. This girl named Missy and Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    LT seriously just dump her ass. I mean come on, you sit on here helping people making everything sound so easy. If you can tell people how to do things, you should be able to do it yourself as well. Just dump her everything takes time to heal and it's VERY HARD to not call her or try to avoid her. But, look. You know my past and i'm doing great. Just about 10 minutes ago I gave a note ot Jerica telling her to leave my life and just leave me alone cause all she does is hurt me when I think about her and realize I can't be with her. If I did it, you can do it. Come on bro. I already even found 2 other people. This girl named Missy and Rose.
    And Missy is a cutie! lol So if Laguna can do it, so can you! Do as you wish though. It's your life and you know I'll support ya 100%. Always have, always will.

Hmm.. 2 girls and they both like me and I both like them and one of them thinks the other is cute...need I say more?

*cough*3sumtime*cough* lmao j/k, or....

LoL! Hmmm...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    **** beer, give me milk any day.

Oh yeah, great, another, ::looks back up at the thread title::, boring ass psychology thread.

King Zarathu Guest
    Here.. this is EXACTLY what Cybog is talking about.

Ok, Step #1, when you see a new thread, you:
    READ THE WHOLE ****IN' THREAD!!!

Yes!! THERE we go.. Goooooood. Let's learn something else! When you post and you did NOT read the thread, guess what it makes you sound like?

There is a word in the english language: "dumbass"
    For those of you who's IQ levels match this word, please go here:
    [url]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dumbass&r=f[/url]

Now, let's try it AGAIN!!! Go from the TOP, reread the WHOLE thread, THEN post.

I read the whole thread. I was just stating something that should be done. What is that picture like 5 years old? We need a new one with the same phrase... hmmm...

okay before i get yelled at i read the whole thing i dont think the solution is to dump her cause all of a sudden shes gone cold on sex she may just be pregnant and rethinking the relationship. theres a lot of reason she may be cheating on you feels guilty.
    or she just like sex as much as you do.
    oh i think i get this analogy but i am not sure you may need to spelll it out

>Does it anyways>???=realise something like pregnancy

this just happened to a friend of mine but yours might be a totally different situation.

my friend said she wasn't into the guy anymore but the sex was good so she kept going for that until now she's pregnant and don't know what to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast