+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I ask her to meet again

Should I ask her to meet again

So I met a girl on a dating site and we chatted for a couple of days. We had sent about 15-20 messages back and forth and I asked her to meet. She said she was timid about meeting online and asked if we could talk just a bit more. I sai dthat's fine and that I completely understood.

We talked that whole week, and then she deleted her account. I figured she had found someoen but the other day it was activated back., about a week after she deactivated it i sent her a message asking if she would be interetsed in continuing our chat and she said she would be.

So we have been talking for the past couple of days and I am still intersted in meeting her but am a bit nervous on how I should approach her about meeting, since I asked once already.

Should I wait another week? What would be a good way to ask?

I thought of something along the lines of

"Since we have continued chatting would you feel comfortable meeting now, and going to get some coffee saturday afternoon?"

I want her to know that I want to meet in the daytime so she will feel more comfortable. Does that sound good?

Man show some balls and do whatever you feel like, if it doesn't work - get over it - you learn from mistakes but if you don't take risks you never make a mistake you never learn, how do you get better?

Yeah.....dont take it so seriously. Personally, If a girl is not ready to meet after a few emails, I'm done. Just stop contacting her. If she ask why, say you want to move forward.

My guess is that if she is unwilling to meet, she is afraid her appearance is not what she portrayed to you. Maybe she posted an old picture and now she is heavier, etc. Any girl on a dating website that doesn't actually want to date signals something is wrong with her....not you. Some people like only the electronic attention of having their phones ring and don't really have the maturity to give anything else or are very insecure. My advice...run run run! Find someone who wants a relationship with a human being..not a phone.

I think your idea is the perfect thing to say. Give it a try. Good luck to you!