+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What Just Happened?

What Just Happened?

We dated for a year+, were each other's firsts blah blah blah. It was good but went bad and she ended it, I wasn't bitter and knew it was probably for the best.

2 weeks later she's seeing another guy, 2 weeks after that she's texting me saying that she wants to dump him and be with me. And she does, and we start seeing each other again but decide not to be exclusive until November 1st. I was going to be going on a date and she was going to a party on Halloween night.

I cancelled my date, just hung out with my friends.

We hook up the night before Halloween. She goes to this party, ignores my calls until noon the next day when she admits that she "kissed him". She got REALLY affectionate for 2 days, saying she would change her life plans and we would go to school together and live together when we transferred from community college next year.

I pretty much figured she was lying and kept asking her to be honest. She finally told me that she ****ed him. On the floor of some trashy party. Not 24 hours after she hooked up with me. She lied to my face for 2 days about it. This is NOT the nice-girl virgin that I started dating a year and a half ago.

This just ****ing HURTS. I can't get the image out of my head. What do I do? How did I end up getting played like this?

From your description, she sounds impulsive, undecided and irresponsible. I know how it feels to be cheated on so buddy, I know how you feel.

My advice is: Let it go. End the idea of wanting to be in a relationship with her. She totally has no respect for you, as her actions clearly implies it. Don't be so hard on yourself. You probably thought you knew her and hoping against hope that things will work out.

Man everyone gets played, every player gets played, even the casanovas and seductresses who think they are invincible get played so don't think you are some special case because you are not.

she's frying you on the back burner.

only way to deal with a girl like her is to find another girl.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.