+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend of 9 month cannot decide whether she wants to be with me or not..

Girlfriend of 9 month cannot decide whether she wants to be with me or not..

Me and my girlfriend broke up after 9 months about a month ago. There was no infidelity or mistrust. We still love each other a lot. The reason why she called it was because she moved 200 miles to start university.. she also says she wants to be single for a while.

We spoke the other day, and it turns out she doesn't know whether she wants to be with me or not. She is making my life hard now, ive given her space, and now she is confusing me with all this stuff. I want to be with her, and the distance isn't an issue, we live on good transport links.

She mentioned she wants to find herself..

I understand this is a huge part in her life, and I want what is best for her. But she still cannot decide, we had something magical, and it is a lot to throw away and hard for us both.

What can i say to her that would allow her to accept me in her new future?
    On the other hand.
    What can i say to stop her from stringing me along, and make her final decision?

Thanks for your help.

I dont understand. She made her decision and she told you why. There's nothing you can do.

Back off is the best thing, tell her you love her have feelings etc and ;eave her to come around, if she doesn't you know she doesn't feel the same. Or as I said before, try and find a [URL="http://www.wiseheartdating.co.uk/"]mature singles[/URL] dating site.
    Last edited by codnchips; 17-12-11 at 04:38 AM.

I dont understand either. She made her decision yes, but she has been texting me, sending me love heart symbols etc.. so this is the confusion.

When she called it off i accepted it, we had one last visit so we wouldnt leave it on an unhappy phone call and it was one of our best weekends we ever had together. We went for a meal and had sex a few times and that huge connection was still there.
    A few days later she sent me a love heart, then asked why I dont talk to her anymore.. a few days after we had the chat and she said she doesnt know what she wants to do...

I'm happy to leave it, if we're never to get back with each other then i want to get on with my own life. But she doesnt know.. so where does that leave me? Im in limbo..