+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you feel differently when wearing condom and having sex?

Do you feel differently when wearing condom and having sex?

When you have un-protective sex a lot and then have sex with condoms, is it hard for you to cum?

Hahaha... yeah it can be ;-) I once bought a pack of condoms with this special anesthetic added which, I suppose, is supposed to help a man last longer (younger men, maybe?). I couldn't possibly cum for about 2 hours, the woman got bored hahaha...

Standard condoms make me a bit harder, I think.

On a side-note, I hate the mood-breaking moment when you need to reach for a condom and put it on... this is quite annoying, I find... ;-(

Is it that much of difference with and without condoms?

If it harder to cum with condom on then do men sometimes get soft and not stay hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    When you have un-protective sex a lot and then have sex with condoms, is it hard for you to cum?
    Yes.

What condom does, it eliminates feeling. I can not feel the womans body any more. I can not feel how wet the pussy is with just my dick alone, its a turn off. There is something between. And condom creates friction which sometimes can be painful to woman (since it acts a barrier, its unpleasant for both participants).

With condom I definately stay hard. Sometimes the condom is even really tight and my dick can stay hard as long as the condom is on, which can do even damage. But it is harder to cum, and this creates anxiety which makes it even harder to cum, feels like its taking forever and cumming becomes a goal, natural enjoyment of sex is lost.

And oh yeas I hate that mood breaking moment where you have to reach for the condom. And it always gives me an odd feeling to my back of the head, like you always have to prepare for the sex. There is no naturality in it.
    Last edited by boobaa; 08-11-11 at 03:16 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    Is it that much of difference with and without condoms?

If it harder to cum with condom on then do men sometimes get soft and not stay hard?
    Yes, definitely, it's a big difference. To both.
    Last edited by bulrush; 11-11-11 at 02:29 AM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Thank you for honest answers.
    I asked just out of curiosity.

but you goes with condoms for intercourse.this is good for you health & safe sex

dont like them and they are mood breakers.

Ya i don't like condoms because i cant feel anything.
    That's why i never use a condom. If I don't trust the girl, then I won't sleep with her.
    I would only be with a girl who is completely safe so I wouldn't need a condom.

I know I'm a chick but this is what I have found.

Guys that have used condoms more often than not since their first time won't be overly fond of sex without them. I met a guy once who used to 'double bag it' all the time (before it is asked, yes he was small.) I found that bizarre. He found sex without a condom odd and couldn't relax throughout.

Other guys I have known prefer sex without 'em and I haven't known a single one of them that could come with one on.

As a chick, I hate the loss of sensation too.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.