+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she interested or am i friend zoned

Is she interested or am i friend zoned

Hi guys i am new here!

I wanted to see what you guys think of the following situation i have found myself in with a girl at work -

Known each other a few years
    She used to be very complimentary about my looks...i.e eye candy, beautiful eyes etc
    She texts me alot, i never initiate she texts me..
    She recently wrote a series of really long emails about me, my "soul" (lulz), persona to give me feedback on how other "woman" in the office view me.

However
    There is a religious difference, and she is very religious so i am not sure if she is into me but resisting. This is a big reason as to why i have simply not asked her out.
    I was fairly indifferent to her, but recently my feelings have really grown for her...which has completely surprised me.
    However recently she has started to goes out of her way to put down my looks..sacracist comments etc
    At work if we go out for a quick coffee, or a walk, she always out of the blue will comment on how good looking a random guy is who passes us.....i always out of courtesy ignore a pretty lady etc when with her and never comment
    She previously tried to set me up with her friends, even one of her best mates...but i was not in the right place at that time mentally.
    She is generally very friendly with everyone....but we have had some crazy deep conversations recently...

Is she interested in me or am i just a good friend in her books...

A very confused guy!!

you might as well ask if you might be allowed to kiss her, that will do the trick for you for good. if you're not sure a girl is interested, make her interested. otherwise give up and move on rather than post on forums

Asking if you're allowed to kiss her is horrible advice. Just ask her out, or just kiss her next time you're alone. If she's not on board with it, then cease all contact with her. That's how you avoid the friend zone. Make direct moves, and if they're not accepted, simply move on and do not leave friendship as an option. This girl will still try to text you because she likes your attention. Either tell her directly to stop, or just ignore all contact.

Tell her how you feel about her. If she says that she doesn't feel the same way about you then you are in the friend zone.

The fact that she is trying to set you up with some of her friends suggests that you maybe in it. The girl I really like doesn't feel the same way about me (we are close friends) but is trying to set me up with some of her friends cos she feels 'bad'. So I'm afraid you could be in the friend zone. Either let time tick on and see where things go (what I am doing) or don't have any contact with her.

Good luck