+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a bit shy

a bit shy

The other week I went on holiday with my college and this really cool girl came. I've never seen her around college before but we were talking quite a bit on the holiday and I made her laugh quite a lot which I think only helps!!
    I really like this girl but I'm not sure what she thinks of me. When I see her at college what should I talk about and how should I start a conversation?? On holiday it just came naturally but I fear at college it will be different when we pass outside what should I do??? How do I tell if she likes me without making it toooo obvious that i'm mad for her???
    I would get her number but I don't know what to say to get it.
    I am really into this girl and I can't stop thinking about her, somebody please help!!!!

Thanks, Peter

My (now) boyfriend is pretty much the same way. VERY shy! And let me tell you, it annoyed the crap out of me. Of course he's worth waiting for but thats not the point. If you see her you should make sure to at least acknowledge her and say hi or whatever. Maybe you should ask her if she wants to go out sometime, something casual not necessarily a date. Just make sure you don't wait too long. she might get tired of waiting and find someone who's not so shy... Good luck!

Thanks a lot, i'm not THAT shy though!!! just slightly!, lol!!
    Any more help would be great thank you!!

PLEASEEEEE!!!
    this girl drives me crazy i cant stop thinking about her!!!!

ok now i need advice. Yeah my bf of like not even 24 hrs said he would call me last night and did he? nope! I mean we've been dating for a while now but we hadn't made it "official" until yesterday. He asked me if i wanted to go out out with him and i said yes blah blah blah and he asked me if i wanted to do something monday since we're out of school and i said yes and he said he would call me that night (last night) after his bball game and we would talk about it. Well last night came and went and he didn't call. The thing is, he's not the type of person who would do this is why i'm a little hurt. He's just not that type of guy you know? Should i be mad? Do you think he will call today? Help? Any advice at all?

I wouldn't be mad yet, there may be a good reason as to why he didn't call. Some kind of emergency or something, unlikly but not impossible by a long shot. Until you find out why he didn't ring dont be mad.

Is anyone gonna help me pleaseeeeee!!!!!!

Just go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It annoys the crap outta me when a guy is into me and doesn't do anything about it.

Coffeecrazy----When you see her at college, go up to her, chat a bit, than tell her you'de like to see her again, and give her your number on a piece of paper. This is doing things in reverse but it sometimes works.

Im another shy ***** and i hate it....especially when i pass up a damn fine girl because im too shy to talk to her...wake up one day and tell yourself ima talk to that ***** and do it man, do it for me
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat

I will Jimmy, Thanks

But how do I know if she likes me???

Does she like you? Answer it in a yes or no fashion. First word that pops into your head. You'll get the answer. College should make no difference. After all, what is college but a building and a well-kept yard. Its the same place as anywhere else, just smarter. Just do what you did when you two met over the holiday. If you made her laugh the first time, then the next time it shouldn't be that bad. This may be an extensively overused saying, but, just be yourself... She liked it on the holiday, she'll like it at college.
    It is impossible to love and be wise
    -Francis Bacon

She might like me as a friend because I make her laugh but how do I know if she likes me more then that - if shes attracted to me???

Ask her, just come out and tell her how you feel and ask her if she has the same feelings.....thats the only way you are ever gonna find out man
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast