+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would you be turned off/grossed out if...

Would you be turned off/grossed out if...

Guys, I have a couple of questions for you (they're not really relationship questions, but related).
    What if you were dating a girl and one day, while playing with her hair, you found out she had hair extensions? Would you be turned off/grossed out, or wouldn't care? Also, what do you think of lip gloss...does it prevent you from kissing a girl? (since it can get all over you.) Thanks for your input...

I wouldn't be bothered by either, I don't like the greasy feeling of lip gloss, but it wouldn't end my interest in someone.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Lmao! Wow..

I've personally never hair extensions so can't say how guys would react. Personally I find hair extensions and false nails a sign of laziness and a need for instant gratification.
    Lip gloss though I know a lot of guys don't like. It's sticky and pointless.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Lmao! Wow..

I've personally never hair extensions so can't say how guys would react. Personally I find hair extensions and false nails a sign of laziness and a need for instant gratification.
    Lip gloss though I know a lot of guys don't like. It's sticky and pointless.
    There are women out there who lose hair due to illness or other health conditions so you should never judge at first glance. This question is in the "ask a male" forum anyway .

Cerby: thank you for your response!

Quote Originally Posted by vivaldi View Post
    There are women out there who lose hair due to illness or other health conditions so you should never judge at first glance. This question is in the "ask a male" forum anyway .
    True, and I apologise if this is the case with you. Most people I have met that get hair extensions are simply vain and impatient.

And hun, everyone replies every where. Have a look around and see for yourself.
    Last edited by MaidenMinx; 08-11-11 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Typos again. Stupid predictive text.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I know everyone can write here, I said I was just looking for a male's perspective lol, thanks anyway.

Personally, I have no problem with hair extensions, as vivaldi mentioned. Sometimes a girl just wants long hair, and its taking too long to happen or isn't gonna happen at all. Also, lip gloss is really no big deal, except for the fact that it feels kinda sticky.

It's only when the girl is TOO concerned about her looks which is annoying. Not that I find it a problem that girls like to look great and hey, it's good eye candy, but some girls just emphasize on that too much.

The hair extension thing would be funny, I would definately quit playing with her hair though if I found out most of it wasn't even 'her' hair.
    Lip gloss wouldn't sway my decisions.

I would totally divorce my wife if I found her using lip gloss. Like, I'd call a lawyer that day. For hair extensions, I'd probably call a hitman.

Ok, no I wouldn't. I don't care either way - it's her body.

Quote Originally Posted by vivaldi View Post
    Guys, I have a couple of questions for you (they're not really relationship questions, but related).
    What if you were dating a girl and one day, while playing with her hair, you found out she had hair extensions? Would you be turned off/grossed out, or wouldn't care? Also, what do you think of lip gloss...does it prevent you from kissing a girl? (since it can get all over you.) Thanks for your input...
    I have no issues what so ever as long as she's pretty and can suck a good dick.

My girlfriend has very long natural hair and it really turns me on and I find it very elegant and sexy. I dont think extensions would have the same effect but it definitely wouldnt be a turn off.

Lip gloss is just sticky.

I like girls that wear minimal or no make up at all.
    Natural beauty > Makeup beauty.

1. My last gf had hair extensions. It didn't bother me. It thought it was cool because I could barely find them, and they were a perfect color match! She had blond hair. I was hoping she'd get red extensions. They do not come out easily, but they do come out. She said I could touch her hair, but not pull it.

2. I don't mind if she wears lip gloss. If my lips get too greasy, I just wipe them off.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I think most guys woud be more upset if you were wearing a 36DD aqua bra and you were actually 34aa.