+ Follow This Topic

Thread: loss of interest in sex

loss of interest in sex

Gf and I have been together for almost a year.. in the beginning sex was great and even up until 10 months. But now were back in school and it seems shes less interested in it.

Girls give me some reasons u lose interest in sex, does stress cause it, alot of work, help me out!! thx

dude... if your doing the same thing over and over again its bound to get boring but in your case maybe its just she too tired after school/homework load is big

or its just a case of nothing special anymore, no razal dazal, it could be just that
    .... what would life be like if I didn't touch anyones life....

i don't know about other women, but i lose interest in sex if it's the same thing over and over again or it's just not that interesting anymore. i would recommend getting a sex book or something. i would recommend this to all guys by the way. and try something new.

Yes, stress can cause the loss of interest. So can the above replies. If you've tried different things and she still has a lack of interest, then most likely its stress. I had that happen to me when I was working on a very big project that was being a pain in my butt.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

naa we try new stuff all the time, i guess shes just too stressed/tired, i dunno its really hard tho, sex is a big part of a relationship to me...ah well ill find a way to deal i guess