+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Female Ejaculation?

Female Ejaculation?

My husband and I have gone in spurts of having an amazing sex life to having a pretty vanilla sex life (we have kids are get tired!) then back to fabulous sex life, better than before.
    I have noticed the last couple times we had especially amazing sex and lots of foreplay before hand, that I had a pretty decent size wet spot under me on the sheets. I know it wasn't from him. I also now it was not urine. I always go bathroom and freshen up before sex.
    Has anyone dealt with female ejaculation before? I am interested in a woman's thoughts on her own body doing this and also interested in a man's thoughts on this. Is it a turn off, are you indifferent? My husband didn't seem to really even notice anything as it was heated and I discovered this after sex.

Thanks!

My fiancee squirts a lot... It's enough to soak through 2 thick bath towels. When I give her oral sex, I swallow all of it, and it tastes like sweat or tears. Very mild smell and taste. Obviously it is not urine.
    When I watch her use the vibrator, I get a really close look, and she often squirts more than 2 feet away when her orgasms are super strong. This past weekend, when she was on top of me,
    she pulled out right when she climaxed, and squirted all over me....up to my chest and neck! For me it's the ultimate turn-on. I love it!