+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did I React To Her Apology The Right Way?

Did I React To Her Apology The Right Way?

we are in a long distance relationship. last night on msn she wasn't being fair with me. after she passed out on msn, i started ranting, but i didnt actually say anything bad tawrds her. once she passed out, I was just saying things like " this is what i get for being so nice?!?! when will I ever get to feel loved? f*ck x 1000!! ect" cuz she was so excruciating even after i was so kind and understanding. ive been overly kind to her because i love her, but she isnt to me... anways this is how it went the morning after.

Her:
    I'm sorry for last night, i over-reaccted, was a b*tch, i do take you for granted and i wasn't even aware of it, i am trying you just don't seem to see, i'm sorry.... I'm so sorry

Me: And I'm sorry if I haven't been seeing your efforts. I'm also sorry for what I said after u passed out. I completely blew up there.

Her: It's okay I deserved it
    Me: Don't say that. No one ever deserves to get blown up at, especially you.
    Her: But hun. I was terrible to you

Me: It doesn't matter what you were. I'm supposed to be able to keep my cool. I don't want to be one of those people who rage out on the people they love.

Her: I know you love me.
    Me: And so I have to show that. Getting pissed off doesn't show how much I love u. ( why did i say that... i always show how much i love her... )
    Her: I guess
    Me: yuppers
    Her: I love you too
    Me: I know u do
    Her: Good
    Me: well, thank you for the apology. It does mean a lot to me.
    Her: you're welcome

Ect....

So do u think i was too nice? and possibly made her forget about what she did wrong to me by continuing to go on about how i shouldn't have blown up? or did i say all the right things?

It was a small squabble (fight), just let it go! You don't need to be here.

it was perfect.... remember no ego in love