+ Follow This Topic

Thread: trust issues

trust issues

Hi am 25 male and have gone through some really bad situation involving ex partners my brother my ex friends and current girlfriend my bro had a kid with my ex my friend slept with a ex and my current partner slept with a ex friend I have accused her three times since then and don't know weather am doing it cause pranoid or weather am right she has given out her number to strangers and I have met one of them and he asked 2 times if me and her are together she says she luvs me and I don't feel as if she does she has said some real hurtfull things like if she ever try for a child again its gonna be 4 her and not me even doe I stood by her through everything that's happened even her termination with our kid after letting me go to a scan I just feel so much emotions but don't wanna hurt her feelings she has 2 children that I help look after 2 diffrent dads and none of them help out do I move on or do I try work things out how do I go back to trusting

Tell her how you feel. This is a perfect reason to be worried. If she's slept with an ex when you were together, just leave her. I'd leave a person immediately if they cheated on me.