+ Follow This Topic

Thread: They are friends and I think they both like me?

They are friends and I think they both like me?

Okay...so they are not like best buddies friends. I see them talk to each other after class (I'm in college), but I never see them hang out otherwise. So I guess they are just on good terms with each other?

I think they may both like me. I knew A for a longer time and I would consider him a good friend. It's clear he likes me, but he's started to get annoying/act immature ever since he started showing his feelings. I don't know B that well. He is so chill and calm on campus...but I danced with him once and he was soooo kinky....so sexy! I definitely am leaning more towards B, but I'm super, super shy around him. I've kissed them both (bad me >.<) so I'm a little on the fence cuz I felt sparks with both.

I would feel really bad (like breaking up with a bf) if I told off A cuz I really thought I would become his gf ...but that was before I met B! I had a very close relationship with A, but the problem with A is that he seems reluctant to be in a relationship with me so he's always been on and off (it drives me nuts...brought me from being head-over-heels for him to flame-almost-snuffed-out).

I think lately A's realized something and started coming after me more, but I can still tell he's being cautious (maybe he didn't have the best first impression of me). B continues to be Mr. Mysterious-and-far-away...but he stops to talk to me briefly if I bump into him on campus. I get nervous when I run into either one unexpectedly....it's crazy! I feel comfortable around A, but he makes me blush slightly sometimes; and I feel all giddy and my heart races when I see B.

Advice? (Sorry so wordy!)

Sounds like you're having fun with both. Since that's the case, don't choose then. You only go after one if you're sure. Else you're having fun just like all the singles out there.