+ Follow This Topic

Thread: All his friends hate me

All his friends hate me

Ok, I'll try to make this short.
    I had a boyfriend for one year and because he was acting strange on facebook not wantibg to post pictures with me and change his relationsip status, I started thinking maybe he had someone else.
    So when he was not home, I looked in his e-mail and found that he was talking to many girls and also, one conversation in ehich he was telling his friend that he had slept with 3 girls that year.
    I got really mad and sent a mass message to everyone in his list ( he had many girls in the list) saying that he is a cheater and saying bad but real things about him like he washed once every 3 days and that he has holes in his underwear.
    Of course we broke up and he was really mad about the message, but he denied he slept with other girls than
    and he told me he said that to his friend just to look cool to him.
    After 4 months without speaking, we met and he told me again that he is sorry for talking to that girls and he sweared he just talked to them for fun and he never cheated on me.
    Because I really loved him, after long talks I decided to give him another chance.
    Now here is the problem : many friends that received that message started to hate me, telling him I was crazy and that he should never be with me again. He has many girl friends that hated me even before.
    And now he doesnt want to tell anybody that we're back again cause he said that everybody will think he's a fool for doing this.
    We're in a long distance relationship but when we meet we just meet at his apartment and doesnt take me out. And I dont like this at all. It was hard for me too to tell my family that I got back together with a guy that might have cheated on me, but I did it and told them its my choice and if i'll regret it later, well, I will take responsability.
    What should I do? I dont want to force him to tell them we're together, but Im tired of it also.

God, you are stupid.

Break up and leave it. It's going to be more of the same. He's never going to tell people you're together because he hasn't changed and is going to keep seeing other girls. You make it way too easy for him to jerk you around. If he didn't feel guilty and know he was in the wrong, then he would never talk to you again after what you did, but because he knew you were right he is still willing to keep seeing you(privately, of course.)
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 15-11-11 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Not nice.

The way I see it, he either cheated on you and you and your friends should hate him. Or, he didn't cheat and he and his friends should hate you. Or, possibly, he cheated on you and you snooped and spread bad things about him, so everyone should hate each other. My guess it is this last one. In which case, why are you two back "together" again? Just end it. You aren't happy. He isn't happy. Move on.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    God, you are stupid.

Break up and leave it. It's going to be more of the same. He's never going to tell people you're together because he hasn't changed and is going to keep seeing other girls. You make it way too easy for him to jerk you around. If he didn't feel guilty and know he was in the wrong, then he would never talk to you again after what you did, but because he knew you were right he is still willing to keep seeing you(privately, of course.)
    As harsh as that is, It is likely the truth.

And now he doesnt want to tell anybody that we're back again cause he said that everybody will think he's a fool for doing this.
    Don't be naive and dumb. He likely keeps you around because you're a steady sexual outlet. If he loved you, he'd do what you did with your family/friends and he'd tell them that it's his choice to be with you, that he loves you and that he's letting the chips fall where they may with you.

Stop being naive and ostridge-like. Your gut is telling you something so ignore it at your own emotional peril.

P.s. Please learn to be confident and self-assured and you will then have the ability to resolve and keep your business within your relationship and make the right decision to leave a disingenuous twit without making yourself look like a unstable harpie by emailing out crazy stuff.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 15-11-11 at 02:21 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Personally, I would leave it. I know it's hard for you but take a moment for yourself and consider this: you've posted this up obvioulsy knowing that there is perhaps something wrong with your decision to get back together with him. Deep inside you really want to give him a second chance but the fact that you are in a long distance relationship and you don't get the agreement from his friends means that you are having doubts over it. You don't have the confidence in the relationship. I would take it back to square one and start again as friends. Over time, let the confidence between the two of you build up again and perhaps that's when he deserves the second chance.

All in all, if you two are meant to be, you will be together - it just is a matter of time.

When life becomes too tough and one feels the need to hide - one will start dreaming.

I got really mad and sent a mass message to everyone in his list saying that he is a cheater and saying bad but real things about him like he washed once every 3 days and that he has holes in his underwear...
    Classy. Real classy.

Now here is the problem : many friends that received that message started to hate me, telling him I was crazy and that he should never be with me again.
    The friends are right: you ARE immature and a bit crazy for sending that message. And you are crazy for staying with this guy. You know he will cheat on you again, but you are desperate for attention. He's going to hurt you again. So why do you put up with him?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

him and his friends have a reason to hate you (or think you are a little crazy) and you have even more of a reason to hate him (and ew why do you want to have sex with someone so unhygienic?)
    Just leave him and never look back.

If your bf did the same thing to your friends, don't you think that your friends would not like him ?
    He cheat on you before and you two are having a long-distance relationship... how can you possibly trust him when you don't see him much and you two are having long-distance relationship? His probably going to cheat on you again and then you'll be hurt.