+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some advice

I need some advice

So yeah there's this girl I like at a bar I go like twice a week. At first I just felt an attraction
    for her since she's very cute. At time went by I started to really like to the point where I wanted
    to get to know her.Each time I look at her, she just doesn't look at me all as if I don't exist. Two
    weeks ago I went to buy a drink and she didn't even say hey, neither the price or even goodbye when I
    was looking at her. I have seen her talk normally with other people, but when it comes to me she
    acts extremely weird. After not seeing her for 2-3 weeks, I saw her again and the same thing
    happened. Another problem is that I've always been shy probably because I had a horrible experience
    on my first relationship and then being rejected by someone else. I try to have the courage to talk
    to her, but there's too many factors involved like: what people will think of me? what she will think
    of me? would she like me? is she afraid of me? and I get high levels of anxiety. Four days ago I was
    with a friend she walked up to me from the back and she asked me "Is there anything I could help
    you with"(she never did it when I was alone) I did asked her something stupid that led to her friend
    coming at me to help me-_-. Anyway I feel like giving up already, what do you people think?

There is too much going on in your head at the moment.
    There is a problem though. I have several female friends that work in a bar and they always say they have so many guys coming on to them and they are just sick of them. It's always a very risky business to hit on a waitress or a girl behind the bar. Many of them actually have boyfriends.

Did you two ever talk or was it always just... One beer please... here you go? Is she always very busy behind the bar? Or would she have time to talk to you?

Your high level of anxiety is eating away at you and you need to get it under control.
    but there's too many factors involved like: what people will think of me? what she will think
    of me? would she like me? is she afraid of me?
    Here is the thing. You have to realize that the answer to all of those questions has to be "Who cares?" Or "So what?" You have to believe that it is going to be okay no matter what the outcome of talking to her is. Think of a worse case scenario and make yourself understand that even that scenario will be okay if it happens. Then live in the moment.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Everything what was said above. And you need to find a time to go there when it is not busy and you have a chance to talk to her. Just make small talk and see how she reacts.