+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I get her back?

How do I get her back?

okay me and my EX broke up in feb. but we remained friends and still tell each other that we love each other,lately my feelings for her have been growing stronger,we went to the moves and during the whole movie we were huged up (she was siting in my lap with her leaned back and my arms around her) i wanna date her again but i don't know how to get her back,advice please.

Just tell her....If she rejects you, then tell her you can no longer be friends because it is preventing you from moving on.

I feel she is just using you till she meets someone new....she is not committing to a relationship in order to keep her options open......good luck with that.

People can love each other as friends, and that's what I think she means. You are wasting your time if you want more. She doesn't want more, so I think you should move on.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I agree with smackie. Tell her you want to be in a relationship with her again, and if she declines, tell her that you don't want any contact with her. Tell her if she changes her mind and wants a relationship with you, then she should contact you, but not for any other reason. Then you have to stick to ignoring her. She may come back, she may not, but you won't be in this confused state.

If you want to date her again, you have to tell her that you want to date her again. Ask her out. On a date. But be ready for her to possibly say no. Just have the confidence in yourself that it will be okay either way.

But I will also say this - make sure that all the reasons for your breakup are resolved. Because if they aren't resolved, by both of you, they will creep back up.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!