+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know what she thinks of me and how to make a step forward her...

I don't know what she thinks of me and how to make a step forward her...

One month ago I've met a girl from my college. It goes without saying that I've fallen in love with her. We had many talks, few occasions to go out together to pub, you know, to have some chat. And everything would be OK, but there is one little problem. We were twice in the pub and every time sooner or later she texts some man she met recently and she invites him. First time she invited one man, and the second time she invited another man. I think we have different points of view on our meetings. I've considered them as quasi-dates, and she probably thought of this as a another occasion to talk to someone and have fun. Now I feel like there is among me a horde of lions hunting on my prey. What should I do to take one or more steps forward in this matter? I really care about her and I want to be with her but I'm afraid I'll end up as a just-another-friend. I admit I have no big experience in love stuff, but this is really something big.

If i was in your situation I would make small steps forward. Talk about feelings, music and movies(find more same interests). Your goal is making her your girl right? If you sit back and do nothing you will never achieve it. You will have to take the risk that she can turns you out because she is not into you and then you have to deal with it.

I agree with the advice ABHB gave.

It sounds like this girl may be used to having guy friends. Try not to assume that she's seeing your outings as dates, because it sounds like she's very unaware that you think of these outings as dates.

Move slowly and escalate.
    You will get it when you are with her.