+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I call her again?

jsw is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Should I call her again?

Hi ladies, need some of your advice.

I met this girl at a Halloween party about 3 weeks ago. She game me her number and when I called her a few days later, I left a message. She called me back shortly and we talked for like 20 minutes. We each were busy with work and other stuff so we said that we would connect again next week. I called her the following week and again left a message. She called me back that night and we talked for like 45 minutes. She was going to Seattle for the weekend so we couldnt do anything then either. I called her on Tuesday and left another message, except this time she didn't call back. The next day I got nothing from her either, although she did play her words with friends back so that means she had her phone.

So I really do not know what to do. I was going to ask her for her number when I met her at the party but she actually gave it to me before I had a chance to ask for it, so she seemed really interested. Plus we talked for a long time when we did speak on the phone and said that she would like to meet up.

What do you think I should do? Should I call her again to just ask her one more time to hang out or do I let her call me? If I do call her again, when should I call her? Should I do it this week or wait until after the weekend?

THanks!

Why didn't you set a date when you did talk? She has your number, she will contact you if she wants to

What do you have to lose? You should call her one more time and ask her out this weekend... Don't beat around the bush. Sometimes you guys need to learn to be direct with us. If you like her, show it. Don't say "hang out" either. Some might take it the wrong way. Ask her to dinner.
    Good luck

3 weeks and she is still too busy.......not that into you dude.

i say try calling one more time and setting a date. if she doesnt answer or if she is busy then just move on