+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I cant get over my ex

I cant get over my ex

Me and my ex broke up nearly a year ago now, it was a mutual decision due to agrueing and fighting with one another too much, a couple of months later i changed my mind and asked for her back but she hadn't changed her's and said she just wanted to just be friends.

This crushed me and broke my heart into a million pieces. I spent months depressed and kept asking for her back with her saying no each time. This went on for a while until one day she text me saying she was thinking about giving us another go, we ended up sleeping together one drunken night out but she just kept saying she didn't know what to do so i eventually got frustrated enough that i stopped speaking to her and broke all contact off with her.

A couple of months after that, she text me begging me to talk to her and we ended up sleeping together again. Although after all this experience we both didn't talk about getting back together. A few weeks after that i slept with one of her friends which i deeply regret and now me and my ex rarely talk.

I dont know what to do, i have tried everything to get over her such as broke contact off with her, destroyed all memories of us but i am still deeply heartbroken by the break up and rejection she gave me. My friends know that i am still in love with her and tease me about it even though i have never told them any of my problems because i am scared to be seen as weak.

Sounds like you need to go a year or so with "no contact" . You obviously have no problem finding other women, I am not sure why she is so put out with you sleeping with her friend, after all she is free to do the same with any of your friends.