+ Follow This Topic

Thread: At a confusing stage?

At a confusing stage?

So i have been broken up from my boyfriend for a while. Dont feel as devastated anymore, i still love him and miss him everyday.. But i feel i am handling losing him.

What is really getting me down, is feeling so alone all the time. I am probably not going to find a new relationship for a long time and i still havnt gotten used to the idea of being alone.
    I feel scared in my bed alone, i feel BORED at home alone, i feel on the verge of tears all the time because i feel so lonely. Its like i feel terribly sorry for myself and its extremely annoying. lol

Last night, i slept with someone. Feeling someone touch me like that made me happier than i had in a long time. Just a kiss on my forehead made me warm inside.. i felt loved.

Today i realise that it most likely isnt going to be anything, and i just feel sad again. I cant shake this loneliness.

I just wanted to ramble to someone really.. But if anyone has any advice.. It would be appreciated. Thanks
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Didn't you write similar threads in the past? Read all replies there. You got pretty good advice from lots of people here.

You have a kid. How come you get lonely all the time?!?! I don't know. I'm sort of person who enoys own company than with bad ones.

What else makes you happy aside from being in a relationship?
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-

Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    Didn't you write similar threads in the past? Read all replies there. You got pretty good advice from lots of people here.

You have a kid. How come you get lonely all the time?!?! I don't know. I'm sort of person who enoys own company than with bad ones.

What else makes you happy aside from being in a relationship?
    Well i dont want to look through all my past posts, i wanted to just get how i felt now, off my chest here. So thats what i do
    I do have a daughter yes, do you have children? Being a single parent can be extremely lonely. I work all day, long hours. I come home to quickly get my daughter fed, bathed, read some books, play for a while then bed time. Right now my girl is 3 and going through the worst phase ever. Its not always enjoyable.
    I actually dont enjoy own company at all. I dont know what it is, i like to be around people. If my girl is in bed i dont really know what to do with myself except clean. F*ck my house is clean.

The only thing that really makes me happy inside is my daughter, when we are doing something enjoyable. With my work schedule and having to support ourselves by myself i dont get a lot of time to do even that. Im feeling pretty loww...
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!