+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want her first time to be amazing...

RJ2kWJ Guest

I want her first time to be amazing...

And actually its been about 2 years for me so I feel as if though Ive gained my virginity back...

ANYWAYS... I tried searching and still didn't come up with answers that match me... I dunno. But if this post is a problem just delete it and everythings good.

Well, we've been in love for 7 months and have been dating for about a year and a half... so everythings been going a good pace for us. Well, now she wants to make love (lose her virginity) to me very soon. Its been 2 years for me and Im worried I wont please her PHYSICALLY.

I know I need to comfort her, tell her to relax, and communicate but at the same time I want it to feel good for her so she will want to do it again one day.

Are there ANY tips some of you all can give me? I searched online and came up with some things but Id rather ask peoplein here. Thanks in advance.

Foreplay it up. I'd masterbate beforehand cause that'll help you last a little longer. Make sure to wear a condom so she won't be as nervous about pregnancy or anything. Go slowly and allow her to dictate the pace. Keep the atmosphere very comfortable too (I don't know your living situations, but eliminate the possibilities of getting caught or distractions, etc. etc.)

Alexi

RJ2kWJ Guest
    The situation would definitely be great. No one will be able to disturb us in any way at all. Thanks for the tip though... Anyone else?

ok you can't forget that it's probably going to hurt like hell the first time for her. so you can't go super fast or anything, like mentioned above. I can't stress that enough.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Slow is key. Listen to her and pay attention to her, don't worry about satisfying yourself.

RJ2kWJ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Slow is key. Listen to her and pay attention to her, don't worry about satisfying yourself.
    Got you. So even though its gonna hurt her is there a chance she still MIGHT enjoy it? Ill go slow and do whatever she asks, and kep communicating.

Just do what I said it should be alright. It always hurts their first time.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ2kWJ
    Got you. So even though its gonna hurt her is there a chance she still MIGHT enjoy it?
    Hence the reason to foreplay it up. So she knows there's enjoyment and it gets her in the mood.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ2kWJ
    Got you. So even though its gonna hurt her is there a chance she still MIGHT enjoy it? Ill go slow and do whatever she asks, and kep communicating.
    Of course. Just because she is a virgin doesn't mean she is going to be in pain on her first time. It all depends on how self experienced she is as well as if her hymen is still intact. Some women lose theirs when they are young (riding a bike or a horse) and never have to deal with it when they go to lose their virginity. Others have really thin ones that don't hurt so much when they break. The only thing I can say is for you to check things out ahead of time. Get down there and give her oral. Take a good look at everything. Gauge the situation. Use your fingers to see how much she can take like that and you will have a pretty good idea how she will react to your penis.

just listen to her man, no need to rush...but like they all said....go slow everything will be alright, im sure of it...if she starts to get nurvice...talk to her calm her down, u just need to make her feel loved and that u wouldnt do anything to hurt her, trust! is the number 1 thing...
    Last edited by Bud Smoker; 22-02-05 at 12:22 AM. Reason: messed up on the think part

RJ2kWJ Guest
    Thanks for the replies!

I know this might sound retarded but do I give her an orgasm from just oral/finger play before we start actually having intercourse?

Don't count on it. The thing is, she might actually be more nervous/anxious than you! I know this is hard to believe but bear with me. To make her first time great I have some suggestions:

1. Don't lose contact. This means, as you shuffle from the kitchen to the bedroom, hold her hand. It will relax her and make you both feel less awkward.
    2. Play some (soft) music.
    3. Kiss her and tease her, you don't need to give her an orgasm here though, hopefully you will both climax together.
    4. Lube, lube, LUBE!!!!!
    5. Loosen her up. Though the terminology is vulgar, gently ease into her with your fingers.
    5. After you are done banging the bejesus out of the little harlot, don't pull out immediately. Hold her and kiss her and tell her you love her. Then tell her how amazing it was (and hopefully it was amazing?)
    6. Kiss her.

Good luck.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know, everybody worries about their first time.

What about your last time?

I would want my last time to be un-****in'-believable.

That's what we all should strive for. **** the first time, it's doomed to disappoint most of the time anyway.

LOL I was honestly thinking the same thing fras.

And the guys that go in the act, I mean, that actually die having sex, do you think they die before or after blowing their load? Because that would suck, to die before...

Otherwise it's not a bad way to go, don't you think?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast