+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please Help?!?!?!?!

Please Help?!?!?!?!

My fiance' and i have been together for two years. We have a few issues in our relationship and lately there has been alot of stress. I recently noticed that he has lost over 25 pounds in 5 months. I'm alarmed because he isn't dieting or sick but that isn't the big issue at the moment. THe big issue is that I am finding myself unattracted to him. Sex is non-existent. I'm a heavier woman and I liked it when he was chubby. This could be my own self-esteem issues talking but I'm unsure. I just know that the sex was frequent and hot when he weighed a little more. How do I tell him that this is an issue? I don't want to hurt him. Has anybody ever had this problem before???

How about being more concerned about his health and well being rather your issue with sex. You just said you are alarmed at his drastic weight loss. You need to talk to him about this weight loss.....he could be into drugs, or is very sick with something that he won't address.

He has a Dr. appointment. He has never done drugs in his entire life. He is a very honest person so I believe him on that. As far as it being something else I just don't know. he refuses to go to the Dr and hasn't been in tem years according to him. i made the appointment behind his back and am forcing him to go.

did he ever give you an explication as to why he has lost weight?

Who is refusing sex? you or him?

Find out why he is losing weight. Has he been out of the country in the past 2 years? Could he have a tapeworm?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)