+ Follow This Topic

Thread: third times a charm

third times a charm

So I'm into my 3rd relationship and things feel worse. We've been together for a year. We have a beautiful six month old girl and I have three other children from 2 other previous relationships. My first relationship, he was either drunk, on drugs, or in prison. My second relationship, well he just wasn't daddy material ...not even with his own kids. Now this 3rd relationship, he's always eating to argue. Its on a weekend basis..and I do mean every weekend. He has no filter when we argue, he's vindictive and will get defensive when I try to talk with him about his behavior. He Eve speaks to me in that manner in rent of the children. I love him but with the way things are going it doesn't seem enough. I'm a patient, laid back chick...I'm out of gasolina., please someone give me some advice.

If you care about your children, you will remove them from this negative environment. This is not something that can be fixed. As you can see you are following a pattern here.....you keep dating asshole guys.....to add fuel to the fire to your dilemma, you have children with them. Have some self worth, stand on your own two feet, and stop turning to men to give you a life.

Ummmm been together a year and have a 6 month old?....
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.