+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Giving guys space

Giving guys space

I am in a brand new relationship, and I haven't been in a new one for about 5 years, so I am pretty rusty haha. The one thing I worry about in new relationships is if I'm spending too much time with him. Guys, in the beginning of a relationship, does it get to a point where you feel smothered by your lady? In what ways do you let her know that she needs to give you space?

I feel like I could be around him all the time, I just enjoy his company so much. But its hard to tell with my guy when he's had enough of me haha
    I don't want to give him space and distance myself if he's going to start thinking i don't like him.
    Last edited by alicehardt; 20-11-11 at 10:14 PM.

Why wait till it becomes a problem with him. In order to keep things fresh, you need to have a life outside the relationship instead of letting him occupy all your time. Go out with your GFs or have a day or a night to yourself to read a book or kick your feet up and watch TV with the family.

Tip: to make yourself more desirable, is to make yourself less desirable......you do that by not making yourself so available to them.....trust me that's how the brain works.