+ Follow This Topic

Thread: pretty weird in my opinion i need some help

pretty weird in my opinion i need some help

ok well i was at my gfs house on valentines day and like we were laying on her bed just talkin and haveing some fun, and i said u know what would be cute..she was like what, and i said if we did it on valentines day...she looked at me kissed me and said "not to sound gay or anything but do u have ne thing ( as in a condom) i said no so she went and got one and came back into the room...she layed down and i layed on top of her....we kissed for a while and i was getting really nurvice and like i would not get hard i dont know y....but then she says "switch" bc she wanted to be ontop... so she got on top and we started heavy foolin around....and i guess why im writing is bc i dont know y i wasnt getting hard....like at all...but then as soon as we ran out of time bc i had to go home like we just had enough time do mess around so she gave me head and i got hard then...but y didnt i get hard when we were gonna do it...is there something wrong with me? i just need some answers plez helpp!

budsmoker

P.s i just thought it was bc i was nervice, if thast the case how do i just relaxe what r some ways to relax and just go with the night?
    Last edited by Bud Smoker; 22-02-05 at 12:30 AM. Reason: fix something

I replied to your other post of the same nature. Here's another thought: Condoms are a *****! Now, I'm not suggesting unprotected sex, but if are going to be diddling her often than I would suggest she gets on birth-control and you both get checked out. This allows for spontaneity and INSTANT SEX! She will love it, you will love it, I can't recommend it enough. Also, don't forget to pee before you party!

Good luck.

thanks for ur advice, ne other?

That happened to me my first time, i couldnt get hard for a while until I stopped worrying about having sex and just letting things happen. Next time start out with foreplay and dont think about sex...let her get you hard first and then go in for the kill. You probably got too scared and nervous abuot it thats all.
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat

And **** using a JimmyHat bohemian is right......sex feels way better and way more enjoyable without one
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat

You kids are ****ing stupid. I guess we will see bud back here in a week saying how his girl got pregnant and he "dosn't know why, WHAT HAPPENED?" Stupid ****ers.

a..lot..of people have sex without condoms and just the pill...it's not..that weird...the pill by itself is still effective.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

In fact the pill is the most effective of all methods of birth-control. 99.7%, in fact. I think maybe Laguna read my post a little too fast.

This is actually rather ridiculous.

According to jimmyhat and etc. They just said don't use a condom, they never said use a condom with birth control...

I believe this is what I said:

"I replied to your other post of the same nature. Here's another thought: Condoms are a *****! Now, I'm not suggesting unprotected sex, but if are going to be diddling her often than I would suggest she gets on birth-control and you both get checked out. This allows for spontaneity and INSTANT SEX! She will love it, you will love it, I can't recommend it enough."

(Taken directly from above) Also, considering I was the first to reply, whatever JimmyHat said he probably meant it with the unspoken acknowledgement of the pill/shot as a substitute and not simply abandoning the jimmy hat. Also, keep in mind that JimmyHat's name is JimmyHat, so he probably is pretty anti-pregnancy (am I right J-Hat?)

I'm just saying, maybe you ought to read a little more carefully before cursing us "kids." Just my opinion.
    Peace

I'm just saying what they said. I read perfectly. What is up with everyone going against me lately? Especially these 2 new people.

thanks, ima try to relax next time,... but what should i do about the whole condom thing, i mean it wasnt really even an issue...but u guys started it to be one....

maybe your a f****** fruit cake, and could only get hard when she gave u head because she has hair like a ****ing guy, dirty ****

Do you think the reason you had no problem when she gave you head is because you didn't feel pressure to perform, she was the one performing. Try not to think about it so much next time. Condom, yes, highly recommended, I didn't use one twice, and got myself into situation that I have to live with for the rest of my life. Good luck.