+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused on What to Do

Confused on What to Do

Hey guys,

ive recently enrolled into university. i met this girl a month ago. so let me tell you about the girl first.

She is 21 and i am 18 and she currently has a boyfriend back in her home country. I myself did not know about this until the midway stage i was going for her. It has been a month now since weve been kinda "seeing each other". ive started to grow feelings for this girl to the extent where i think about her almost everyday. my problem now is that she seems to be dropping her interest level towards me as she does not initiate conversations on the phone as much as last time, and since i have feelings for this girl this does not make me feel very happy. I have basically done everything with this girl( hooking up, bringing her to movies etc) except sleeping with her as she still seems a little bit reluctant to do so. Her boyfriend is also coming to visit her during the winter holidays when i am going back to my home country.

I dont know what the situation is now and i am confused on what to do. any advice would be appreciated.
    Last edited by goblinz; 22-11-11 at 06:49 PM.

Stop going for girls that have BF's duh. It doesn't matter that she just hooked you for dinners and movies, and you developed feelings for her....that ain't her problem. The minute you found out, you should have dropped her. Too late now, she just dropped you. Next time ask, don't wait.

Finding out a girl has a BF is an instant Buzzkill, stay away. Finding out she has a husband is more of a buzzkill, stay away.

If she was your girlfriend would you appreciate it that she was seeing someone else on the side?