+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want to get her back.

I want to get her back.

I had been with my fiance for around a year when she moved 200 miles across the country to move in with me. Things were fantastic but her son had to go into hospital for a while. During this time I panicked about things, became distant and I wasn’t there for her, I didn’t support her. I left her to deal with things on her own.

Because of this she left me and moved back across the country with her son. As soon as she had left I was devastated, I realised the mistake I had made. I have tried to get her back but she has said that she can’t put either her or her son through that again.
    I really do love her and I won’t make the same mistake again. The saying is true that you don't know what you have until you lose it.
    I go to sleep every night thinking about her and I wake up every morning and she is the first thing I think of.
    I don't know what to do to get her back, or even if I can but I can’t stop trying, not yet.

What can I do?

That's real tough dude......why be married to someone who will bail when you need them most. This is pretty serious, it did tremendous damage. The only thing you can do is ask for forgiveness and admit you failed her. After that it will be up to her if she could ever trust you again.

There is pretty much nothing you can do to fix this.
    Just move on and find an other girl.