+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you think she likes me?

Do you think she likes me?

I met a girl recently. She has a boyfriend but is very unhappy with him. She keeps saying she wants a new boyfriend. I have learnt from experience that until i know a girl goes in for a kiss or similar or actual says they like me, that i shouldnt assume a girl likes me. I tought i would see what you guys think.

Ok here are things that she has said/done that are messing with my head. We flirt and have banter.She touches me alot and play fights with me. She always smiles at me when im around. She says i make her happy and make her day. She has said that she just has to think of me and she smiles. When i was out at a club once i saw. She came over hugged me and started talking like one would do. But mid sentence she kissed me on my cheek. It came as a shock to be honest, i just ignored it. She said i wish i had a boyfriend who was nice and could cook. I replied im nice and can cook, she said yes but your my man friend. So im guessing thats all she sees me as. But i would like your views on this thanks.

"Man friend" = friends zone. If she was so into you she would have dumped that BF in an instant. Stay away from those girls who complain about their BFs. They are trying to lure you in, so they can use you for their emotional tampon, because their BF doesn't give them enough attention. Don't get sucked into that crap.

Dude, she is so into you! Just be careful that you aren't her rebound from the boyfriend she's unhappy with. Maybe you could talk to her about them as a couple, and ask why she's still with him if he makes her unhappy? And as for the 'man friend' comment, it sounds like she was looking for a reaction, as in, did you seem happy or disgruntled to be just a 'man friend'. The touching and kissing are obvious interest signals, girls dont do that unless they're into someone, but, Smackie9 is right, she may well be using you as 'an emotional tampon', and abusing your mutual interest in each other to offload some of the stresses she has with her bf. If you want her, it probably wouldn't be that hard to get her to end things with this other guy, but beware that she might just be looking for drama, regardless of who she's with and how well they treat her.