+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some tips!

I need some tips!

OK so I will be quick. I'm in love with that boy for about a year now, and he knows that. The thing is that he doesnt like me and he said that several times. Mutual friends tried to change his mind, but he says he does NOT like me cause I am skinny and short (what a pathetic reason). When I learnt that he knows that, I thought he would ignore me and feel akward when he is around me. But I was wrong!! I see him staring at me at times, and he talks to me like he doesnt know. I cant guess how he feels!! Maybe he started liking me but I dont know.. When we are alone I can tell he feels awkard.. I dont know what to do... I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!

I know I may sound harsh but if you already know FOR SURE that he does not like you, Id suggest you to get out of this situation as soon as possible!!!! Im sure he is acting like this to be "nice", he does not want to hurt you so perhaps he believes this is the right way to behave.
    He will always look for someone more attractive than you, you can be a beautiful girl but if he is not attracted to you, im not sure he will ever be ;( this is bad to hear i know but i am only giving you advice for your best. im in a similar situation, worse probably, as im finding out to be what he does NOT want and never wanted .. after 8 YEARS. ;(
    Im sorry you are going through such difficult times I hope you can move past and fall in love with someone better.
    Best Luck!

Thanks for the advice, but there's still hope inside me.. I just feel that he changed after learning that I am in love with him.. I cant get him out of my mind.. HE IS PERFECT and he is the ONE FOR ME!! We could be an amazing couple.. I know that there are many other boys out there and some of them like me, but for me there is noone else... :'(

Then I truly wish you the best !!! I hope he gets to know you and fall for you. Good luck!!

Thanks a lot