+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is she interested? hard to figure out...

Is she interested? hard to figure out...

Any ideas..
    Last edited by nathan85; 04-02-12 at 10:56 PM.

sadie_genie Guest
    If you two cuddled in bed and kissed then she likes you. She probably just isn't sure what she wants to do with you.

Yeah like I said times like that everything seems right but it kinda feels like those moments only happen when she wants them too...

Don't end up being a cuddle buddy......if you are having moments of closeness like that you make it known of your intentions and that you do not play games. Don't wait on this too long, you need to step up and ask her out on a date. If she gives you a bunch of excuses, that means "not interested" and you just saved yourself months of BS. If you don't step up you will find yourself just like the rest of those guys. And trust me those guys are not hanging around just to be friends...they are just like you, hoping to get a piece of that action.

Here's a little secret. When a girl first meets you, she will determine whether you are bf material or not within the first 7 seconds. So in reality she has already determined which direction this is gonna go.....so it won't matter if you ask her out today or a month from now.

And just another note....IF you do end up dating her, don't expect her to stop hanging out with all those other hopefuls. You better be prepared for that......so you might want to rethink this.

I can see the reason why her ex was deemed a jerk.....he was damn jealous......wouldn't blame the guy one bit.

Please read [url=http://www.laddertheory.com/]The Ladder Theory[/url] There is a section in there about being a cuddle buddy that you might find very similar to your situation.

If you dont know what she wants then she probably does not know what she wants either. She sounds wish washy, liking your attention but somthings hanging her up. I see this a lot, I say you have a right to be anoyed, but you need to determing if the anoiance is worth the hassel or not until she really figures out what she wants with you. I myself now would not hang around, shes got a major strike against her now i feel. shes ignoring you, and why...well she prob talking to other people. The best way to string you along. There is no rule saying you cant text or talk with sum1 once a day, if you have been spending time with her for awhile now and you dont receive a text or call from her for 2-3 days after you see her i feel thats a red flag. Better yet, if you ask a question and she does not respond I would write her completly off.

First of all, people with a ton of friends of the opposite sex are often attention whores. They have low self-esteem and constantly surround themselves with people who will boost their self-image. Right now, it sounds like you fall into that category as well.

She might like you, but you are also letting her control everything. Has there ever been a time where you have asked her to do something and she said yes? Or a time when she asked you to hang out and you said no? It sounds like she thinks she has you at her beck and call and while she may like you and enjoy fooling around with you, she may think you are too much of a wimp for her to date seriously.

There is a difference between being confident and strong and being an annoying pest. I don't think you need to work too hard to pursue her, but you need to let her know that you are interested in a relationship. If she isn't, then that's okay. You just need to be ready to say goodbye to any romantic possibility with her and just remain friends.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

If she was really into having a relationship with you she would be texting you all the time......2-3 days? red flag is right....she is probably out cuddling somebody else.

Cheers for the advice guys I do get what your saying too fair points. I suppose Im just gonna ask her flat out and see how she reacts because like you said I don't want to just be hanging around for when ever she needs a pick up. Im meant to be catching up with her on wednesday so Im guessing then would be a good time to see where things are....

Take it slow and easy it'll balance itself out my friends told me to ask this girl out that I was still un sure of but I really liked and still like to this day and i ended up getting scared of "THE FRIEND ZONE" and asked her and messed it up so don't over analise let it flow ...girls always want you to text first its designed that way to show you care.... make plans if she deny's them tell her how you feel don't get agressive or lonely your body language will show it's true color's and shell see right through you! Your honesty will make her more faithful and respectful to you as much as I sound like im candy coating this....The best relationships start off slow... give her some space hang maybe once-twice a week and did I mention don't analyze oh yes and don't analyze! but if your gut tells you somethings wrong listen to it...I know it's "Easier said Then Done" But when it's done and everything's said it'll be "Easier Done Then Said"

There is nothing to mess up when asking for a date ....it will either be a yes or a no, no matter how easy slow you take it. She has already make up her mind as to what she sees in you or not.....time makes no difference.

She's probably do the same thing to those other guy friends as she's doing to you. You are better off finding someone else to date if you want a normal relationship.

Hmm maybe she is I just dunno :/ like I said Im seeing her tomorrow so we will have a talk and see where I stand.

**By the way a little update lol** Last night I went to see a friend of mine (a girl and yes she is just a friend lol) and I got a text from the girl in question when I was there and when she found out I was with another girl her message was:- oh....what are you doing then not up to any mischief hehe - I obv wasn't and I text her back saying no and then she pretty much constantly text me last night so does this show she is bothered if I had been doing stuff with this other girl....maybe..
    Last edited by nathan85; 29-11-11 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nathan85 View Post
    Hmm maybe she is I just dunno :/ like I said Im seeing her tomorrow so we will have a talk and see where I stand.

**By the way a little update lol** Last night I went to see a friend of mine (a girl and yes she is just a friend lol) and I got a text from the girl in question when I was there and when she found out I was with another girl her message was:- oh....what are you doing then not up to any mischief hehe - I obv wasn't and I text her back saying no and then she pretty much constantly text me last night so does this show she is bothered if I had been doing stuff with this other girl....maybe..
    Don't overanalyze things too much. If you find yourself looking at texts and trying to figure out what they mean, stop focusing so much on her. Hang out with friends, do other stuff, don't over complicate it. There isn't a certain amount of time you need to wait before doing things with a girl or a certain amount of time you should wait before asking her out - if you're interested, tell her.

Other guys have been giving you solid advice. Not communicating is the worst thing you can do; every time you feel all weird inside and unsure of what's going on and choose not to voice it your chances slip a bit. If she knows she can be hot and cold with you and you tolerate it, she will lose respect for you. When a window of opportunity is there, you gotta go through it.

Call her on the way she's acting. Tell her it seems weird to you that she wants to cuddle you and shit one day then doesn't even want to talk the next. Make your expectations clear, i.e. you like her and want to date her (or whatever it is you want - could just be benefits with no strings0

Good luck dude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast