+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know if she likes me too?!

I don't know if she likes me too?!

Hi guys and girls, I'm in need of some help/advice!

Basically, I've met a girl who is amazing, she's beautiful and sweet and kind and I really like her, but i dont know how she feels about me. She's 17 and I'm 19. We met a couple of months ago, she works across the road from the bank i work in and she comes in once or twice a week. We started chatting a little bit and I made her laugh a few times.

After a while I added her on facebook, and we started chatting some more. After a week, she told me her plans for saturday had flopped, so i asked her to go see a fireworks display with me instead, to my surprise she said yes! after we took a long walk and then spent hours chatting, but i was too nervous to even tell her how stunning she looked since then we've been texting everyday, I've seen her a few more times at work, and I gave her a lift home from college the other day, but again I was too nervous to say how good she looked. And it turns out our grandparents know each other as well.

She knows I like her. She's never had a boyfriend before and she said she's not looking for a relationship, or ready for one, and she doesnt really want to start meeting up as it could complicate our friendship. And she said she doesnt really see me in that way. But she's told me I'm good looking, and that I'm an amazing person, and she said she's prayed for me that i get more confident as I'm quite shy.

Anyone have any ideas whats going on in her head? I'm so confused!

Quote Originally Posted by confusedboy1992 View Post
    And she said she doesnt really see me in that way. But she's told me I'm good looking, and that I'm an amazing person, and she said she's prayed for me that i get more confident as I'm quite shy.
    She just put you in the 'friend zone' dude, sorry to say. She really likes you and enjoys your company but she obviously sees that you're shy and how you're lacking in the confidence department and that is a big turn off for most women. Don't know if its too late or not with this specific girl, but for any future women you meet, you should really do yourself a favor and read as much as you can on how to build confidence and self esteem. It can be done and you would be amazed how much of a difference it can be when you have it. She made clear that you are good looking and an amazing person, but also did you a big favor by telling you that you need more confidence. So do what you can to improve it.

Also, as much as you want to say it to her, I wouldn't tell her how beautiful she is now. She might think you are getting too attached to her and start keeping a distance from you.

Hope my advice helped you. Good luck to you!!

That's what I feared had happened mate! Just kinda needed someone to say it to me. I'm trying yo make myself more confident, I've had a haircut (which she said looks better, and she's a hairdresser so she knows what she's talking about!), and I've been working out more in the last few weeks. I'm gunna try to arrange meeting up with her again outside of work just as friends, and hopefully I can show her I'm getting more confident, as i feel I am, and hopefully I can show her how fun I can be.

Thanks for your advice, hopefully I've still got a chance! I'm gunna give it my best shot as she is definitely worth it, see if i can get myself out of the friend zone. If you have any tips for that, they would be much appreciated!