+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best way to ask girl to prom? Please help!

Best way to ask girl to prom? Please help!

What's the best way to ask a girl out to the prom? In my case, the girl knows me, but not that well. We don't see each other much because we don't have any classes together. She knows who I am, though. The prom is on April 15th, in about a month and a half. So what would be the perfect way to ask her to the prom, considering my situation? Thanks in advance. I just don't want to scare her off by coming on too strong and the prom is a big deal at my school.

Just get her number and call her and start talking then ask if she has a date. If not, then offer to go with her/ask her to go with you.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The prom is big at any school, go up to her and say, "Will you go to the ****in' prom with me?" Don't ****in' wait around "waiting for the right moment". It's way past that, this is now an emergency, and desperate measures must be taken.

So it's as simple as saying "Would you go to the prom with me"?
    Okay, then I'll try that. One thing, though. Is a month and a half too far in
    advance or just right?

It's actually a litte late, should of asked her sooner. But, you should be good.

It's actually a litte late, should of asked her sooner. But, you should be good.
    Damn, maybe I should've asked her a while back. I just hope someone else hasn't beaten me too it. I'll let you know how it goes when I ask her next week. In the meantime, if anybody has any other tips, feel free to chime in.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    A little late?!

He's way late.

Chicks need to know this stuff ahead of time, cause they like to plan it all out. Get the dress, get their hair done, all that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    The prom is big at any school, go up to her and say, "Will you go to the ****in' prom with me?" Don't ****in' wait around "waiting for the right moment". It's way past that, this is now an emergency, and desperate measures must be taken.

Ahahahaha! I actually am in this same position, now free of my crazy ex. I think I will use those exact words! Thanks Fras!

I was the wittness of a simple "Want to go to the prom with me?" and a simple "Sure" last year. I think thats the best way to go.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Oh, so you're saying leave out the "****in'"?

I don't, seems pretty smooth...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratfish256
    I was the wittness of a simple "Want to go to the prom with me?" and a simple "Sure" last year. I think thats the best way to go.
    See? People make such a big deal out of it, it's rediculous. "Will you? I will" is all it should be.

Yea and some girls are bitches and make up excuses. People always think the generic way of asking is lame, when in reality, it isn't. I told a girl I would go with her if she didn't have anyone to go with, i'm going to ask if she found anyone yet once she gets back from Ireland.

Clap clap clap.

Hmmm...

When I asked my wife to the prom, I presented her with a white rose and told her I would be honored if she would go to the prom with me. Sure, she was my girlfriend already, but still, it is classic and the worst she can do is say no.

If you're going to ask her, you better get on it. Girls need time for these things, getting her dress and stuff. My boyfriend hasn't asked me yet but i hope he will eventually...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast