My boyfriend said he was too stressed and still loved me but he didnt want to be in a relationship wiht me anymore after a fight. a few days after we broke up, he said that he's happier not being in a relationship than in a relationship.

He left for hongkong after a week after we broke up, and I haven't contacted him since. Before he left i kept on pestering him, and like asking him back and feeling hurt. For example, I was acting immature. I kept on telling him to never talk to me again, but then me initiating the convo.

So, its been 3 weeks since he left and about 1 month sincewe broke up, but I wanted to think of me begging him back as a mistake, because I was immature, desperate, and stupid.

I contacted him yesterday. it was simple.

hi b____,
haven't talked to you for like weeks now..
i've been really excited lately about school and new things. i hope your having fun in hk too.

anyways msg me back if you want to.

- may

This is what i sent him. And he replied back with a nice comments and asked me how i was doing and that he was doing fine in hk.

He asked me about school and i told him about how i was stressed and after he left i got my head back on track

and after another reply that the reason why i was being an idiot and yelling at him was cus i was really stressed and I said my apologies.

In the end we had a nice chat within these two days. However I knew that we shouldnt contact eachother until he comes back when we both are calm and yeah. ( he's comeing back from hk in a month).

my last msg to him was

Lol i was always though jeesh
Well anyways i got a data plan .auntsgift lol bell its awesome. new number . 778_____ maybe when urn bak if u want to u can msg me. lol
Im going to deactivate fb now . lol for finals.have fun in China . byeee
It was really nice talkin

i gave him a choice to contact me... instead of making him Through the conversation. I was easy going and never talked about the breakup. I just talked about my life and the new things i did and how i was excited about my winter break. He talked about his life too, vice versa.

he asnwered back with : aha okay bye may may take care ill text u wen im back

My goal right now is to not contact him til he contacts me and get through this month. My heart wants him back, but he had broken up with me a few times before due to stress. I love him, but I know I dont want someone who doesnt love me enough to leave me when im hopeless and mad. I know I was mad and being bitchy before he left due to school. But if you love someone ... enough shouldn't u stand by them no matter how stressed they are.

I respect him, but I feel hurt still... About the fact that a week before we broke up we were so happy, and because of stress he gives up.

Of course, my heart wants him back, but my head doesn't...

Can anyone give me some feed back?

I am doing fine now, but I miss him. my heart hurts when im alone and thinking about how he would just give up.

thank you