+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Got to give her credit part 2

Got to give her credit part 2

What do you guys and gals think, I found out that I'm 5 years older then her she still waiting for me to ask her out.

It kind of bother me that she is so young but she looks older then her age.

She I ask her out?

if you love here, age doesn't matter

how old are you both, just out of curiousity?

I'm turning 20 in couple months she's 15.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa.. being you're out of high school and she's about to enter it, that is a pretty different age group. she might look older than she is, but the reality is how old is her mind? that would be the deciding factor if both of you can actually hold converstations and communicate on the same level. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I was 19 going out with a 16 year old. I loved her to death. However, it was a mature relationship.

This seems to be more of a teenie-bop thing/fling. If she doesn't have the balls (forgive my choice of words) to ask you for your number herself, will she actually have the balls to follow through to go on a date ? She and her friends could just be foolin' around and havin' fun.

Of course, you could regret it for the rest of your life. I think the only problem you have with the age is about what other people are going to think. I say, take the gurl out for coffee (so you can talk). She may make the decision for you after that (her thinking, "woah, this guy is way too mature for me.") Just be yourself though.

I know, from experience, that some gurlz I was originally interested in sexually became some of the gurlz I told everything too. Becoming in a sense, my best talking buddies (and not progressing any further then that.)

Who knows, maybe she will just be a gurl who just wants someone older and more mature to talk to. Someone to ask for advice on things.

Just go into this 'relationship' looking for a friend ---- then see what evolves from that. Allow your intentions to stay true and pure.

Let us know what happens brother,

Chafie

The thing that bothers me the most is I don't thing she is mature enough I mean she has dated before and had more relationship then me. I did talk to her on the phone for about an hour I find that she is kind of spoiling brat.

About the asking my phone number part, she did originally want to ask, but her friend wanted to ask for her couldn't blame her.

Right now my choice is just to take her out on one date just to see how it would turn out.

Your reply was very helpful shafkoren and Illusional
    Thanky

One more question why do girls dig older guys?

I think success and money is 'associated' with older guys. Naturally, the older you get, the more successful you should be (typically anyways). So for a young girl to 'score' an older guy, it would be seen as a trophy, if anything. That is just one of my views of course. Also, with age comes more maturity, so girls may just be digging the mature gentlemen/classy look.
    "I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
    - John Burroughs

Yes. At least i do. Seriously.

When I was 17 I started going out with a 22-year old. And I loved it. Of course my friends and even my parents were a little startled at first but then I got used to it. I'd never want to date an 18 yo by the way...I don't know, but 18-20 yo seem to be the worst age for a guy (my personal point of view), they're trying to cope with their post adolescent idealistic phase or something. Anyway, usually they're players. I prefer serious guys who are capable of experiencing genuine love.

By the way, some girls leave an impression of spoiling brats at first (I do too), but in reality they might not be. It's just the way they act, or they like to act.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Interesting so I'm a trophy hey hehe,

So right now I have the upper advantage right?

Upper hand ? Do you ever! lols. If you play your cards right... *shivers* you could have the moon if you wanted. lols.

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
    - John Burroughs