+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do some women enjoy anal sex and some don't?

Why do some women enjoy anal sex and some don't?

Those that do - what is it you like about it? The physical sensation or the "taboo" of it,or both?

From a male POV,I like the feeling of it,it's tighter than vaginal sex and it feels kind of like being sucked in.Difficult to describe,really.
    The fact it's a little perverse is quite a turn-on as well.

It's a pain factor for some, or the thought of fecal matter on your dick is another concern for the guys. Remember we are sized differently, and what may feel good for some, is uncomfortable for others. So it a combination of all kinds of things like you mentioned. If you are into it, and your GF isn't, find a GF that is then if it is that important to you.

Some men like anal on themselves too.....have you tried it?

Some women are more sensitive, or maybe have slightly different nerves there. Some can even orgasm just from anal sex. But we are all different. And for some it's too much of a taboo to even try. Just like gay men. Some like it, some don't.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I'm one of the girls who like it but you can't just have when ever I find you need to do various methods before having anal and also I prefer them to always wear a condom and plenty of lie some of my freind just think its uncomfortable and don't like the feeling of you needing the loo afterwards its differnt for all girls its just a pick of the draw to find a lady his comfortable with you going anal xxx

it effing hurts like hell. You'll have to be very very gentle, with lots of patience....and most guys don't understand that so they end up hurting the girl and then the girl will never want to try it again.

Well I have done it 2 times and my current bf I am considering letting him do it. I will only ever let someone in that door if I feel I do love them. For me the first time was abit painful, more just a different sensation after the initial pain. It is just different and people are different some can take the pain and some cant or for some it is only painful