+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online dating, and my picture advice please.

Online dating, and my picture advice please.

Hi Everyone, i have been on the forum a few days and received some great advice, i have decided to go on a dating site, im going to be 100% honest and tell people about my hormone problem on my introduction, i want someone to like me for me and not get any suprises when or if we have a date, here is the picture im putting up of me, i have cropped my face out on here for personal reasons, but i would like advice on if the picture is ok to put on my profile. Remember i am male, and im aiming this towards women.

Name:  dating profile.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  64.9 KB

Please be honest, thank you
    My blog page: http://toughtimes.myblogsite.com/

Please do not judge what you dont understand.

sadie_genie Guest
    What a troll. Males don't wear nailpolish. Nor do they wear jeans like that or stand that way.

hmmm those breasts seem a little perkier than the ones on your avatar... just saying
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

Thought i might get that kind of response, hence the reason dating is pretty much a waste of time for me. Just for the record sadie_genie, i have some serious hormone problems, that i have had a very long time, which i now accept, dont really have a choice, yes i do wear polish and i wear womens jeans beause they fit me a lot better then male ones now, and ill stand how ever i wish, my breasts are better when im not sitting down, i think most would agree with that. I have a link to my blog in my signiture, if anyone wants to look, theres pictures on there. And i really dont appreciate being called a troll, but then ive had worse from small minded people.
    My blog page: http://toughtimes.myblogsite.com/

Please do not judge what you dont understand.

The nail polish jumped out at me too....

Based on that picture I would assume you are a woman...

May I suggest, for a profile pic for a dating site maybe something less feminine. I know you want to go into this with an open and honest beginning, I just think that picture might be a bit of a shock.

On the plus side, they seem to be lovely breasts.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Lots of jeans brands have plain old jeans cut for ladies - you're not wearing those for the fit.

If you're hetero (as you're claiming to be) and you want to date women, why are you standing in a stereotyically feminine pose and wearing nail polish? I call bullshit.

I guess it ok but I dont understand What kind of person you want? You can't have homo males since you look like a girl. You cant have hetro males since you have a diick and vice versa for women.

I assume your arent happy looking this way? Can it be stopped and reversed.

what's the condition. You say you want to make people aware on your blog but you dont say what's wrong.

You have to admit troll or not the picture is feminine.

and no, I wouldnt date a guy with better tits than me.

He actually does mention it in his blog. It was the long r word.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Yes, I agree that the picture is too feminine. I understand that lady jeans may fit you better, but may I ask why the long nails and nail polish? Since we're trying to understand you better.... I would think that you are a transexual from that particular picture. Are you strictly trying to attract females? or males as well?

I've had another look and the choice of outfit over all is odd, especially as a pic for a dating site. I understand you choosing female clothes for comfort, to an extent considering I have met quite a few lesbians that choose mens clothing for comfort. And HIA was right, those jeans are not a plain pair of chicks jeans, they are quite feminine. I know you have had to accept what's happening to you, but your appearance belies your story. You have claimed discomfort at having your body change and being perceived as a woman yet you emphasise your femininity. One last question out of curiosity, if you have been dealing with this for years, why have you only just started blogging about it?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    He actually does mention it in his blog. It was the long r word.
    Its what Vash said (and she would know), its a form of AIS = androgen insensitivity syndrome. Androgens are the male sex hormones (testosterone is the most common that ppl know about). For some people, they hit puberty and find that their body doesn't respond to the hormones. I think I mentioned previously in another thread that female is the genetic 'default' for humans unless exposed to androgens at key developmental stages. Hence, Ttimes appearance as female.

Make sense?

My question is: what sex do you find yourself attracted to TTimes? That will guide your options, I think.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    Yes, I agree that the picture is too feminine. I understand that lady jeans may fit you better, but may I ask why the long nails and nail polish? Since we're trying to understand you better.... I would think that you are a transexual from that particular picture. Are you strictly trying to attract females? or males as well?
    Yes. My question as well.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Its what Vash said (and she would know), its a form of AIS = androgen insensitivity syndrome. Androgens are the male sex hormones (testosterone is the most common that ppl know about). For some people, they hit puberty and find that their body doesn't respond to the hormones. I think I mentioned previously in another thread that female is the genetic 'default' for humans unless exposed to androgens at key developmental stages. Hence, Ttimes appearance as female.

Make sense?

My question is: what sex do you find yourself attracted to TTimes? That will guide your options, I think.
    Yup, makes sense to me. I was just letting the person who commented that he doesn't mention his disorder in his blog that he actually does. Oh and he mentions in the blog that he is considered late onset too. Very bizarre disorder, but most disorders are quite bizarre.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast