+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do about this girl?

What should I do about this girl?

So basically, I'm really... I don't even know right now. I don't know if I'd say sad, I really have no idea. Basically, these guys in my class sent a message to a girl I like (the girl I like KNOWS I like her, and she's okay with that, but she has a boyfriend) saying I asked them to say to her on Facebook that I wanted to take her out or something like that, and that I didn't have the guts, so I asked them to ask her or something like that. I don't remember exactly. But it was bullshit. Anyway, she posted an FB-status saying "what's so hard about understanding I'm busy? XD" (basically, she meant boyfriend, and she obviously wrote that about me). I sent a message saying "just so you know, I never asked anyone to send anything", to which she replied "yeah, I understood that. just relax! ^^".
    Oh, her friend still teases me for liking her, but it doesn't matter probably...

Oh! A while ago, when she found out I liked her, she didn't say that she liked me back, but she didn't say she didn't like me back. She had that boyfriend then as well. Even though she knew I liked her, we still talked a bit, a bit in school (she actually started talking to me when she talked to her friends sometimes to get me into the conversation) and a bit on Facebook (not really chatting, but more like on her status), so yeah, we still talked. But after these guys did this (although she knew it wasn't me who wanted them to send it), we haven't talked at all. Although this whole event only happened the day before yesterday, and we really haven't had any reason to talk...

I understand there's nothing I can do now, since she has a boyfriend, but...

so childish....don't worry about it. Get on with your day. When you get older you will realize that this is just peanuts compared to the stress of working and affording rent and food.