+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this a bad idea

Is this a bad idea

I mrt this girl onlin about 3 weeks ago, we started txting 2 weeks ago and have been everyday sence, we met this past weekend just walking around talking (for 4 hours) this coming weekend we should be having our first date this weekend. Heres the question im going to a hookah lounge I go to a lot where I have a lot of friends, would it be a bad idea to invite her to go with me?

Well if you want this girl to feel she is special, it would be best to take her out one on one......save hanging out with the friends later when you two get to know one another better....then she won't feel awkward meeting new people.

I know what you are doing....you really would like to hang with your buddies because it is what you do, or are you feeling a little insecure and want to have your friends around as a buffer?

How about this......take her out for a nice dinner, while you are chatting about yourself, bring up this lounge you go to, then just ask her if she would be interested in going....there you hit two birds with one stone.

Well im going tonight reguardless, last weekend I mentioned im a regular at this lounge and she ecpressed interest in going... So im more curious if its too soon

[QUOTE=smackie9;785198]How about this......take her out for a nice dinner, while you are chatting about yourself, bring up this lounge you go to, then just ask her if she would be interested in going....there you hit two birds with one QUOTE]

I do like this idea though

Have her meet your friends when you two are more comfortable with each other. You should do a one on one with her first. Having to meet your friends puts on more stress on her.

[QUOTE=Hookahmike;785207]
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    How about this......take her out for a nice dinner, while you are chatting about yourself, bring up this lounge you go to, then just ask her if she would be interested in going....there you hit two birds with one QUOTE]

I do like this idea though
    It just gives her a chance to say no if she isn't comfortable with the idea, then you are not really putting her on the spot. Remember always have a plan B or C, etc, just in case.

I agree that a first date wouldn't necessarily be the best choice to take her somewhere where all of your friends are. Whether she was interested in the location or not, she may feel a little uneasy being in a new place with all of your friends and no one she knows. I would suggest doing something one-on-one with her first and then moving towards other things later.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!