+ Follow This Topic

Thread: very confused by a girl..

very confused by a girl..

Well to start off i known this girl for years maybe about 5-6 to be exact but anyways threw out the years we became very good friends where we talk about anything thats bugging us and i mean anything but anyways..

I started to develope feelings for this girls and was starting to get very attached to her, but the problem at the time is she had a boyfriend, but their relationship was very rocky and on the verg of break up even she told me it was well couple months pass and they do break up she coems right to me and told me all about what happened and i of course being a friend confered her and try to make the best out of it well more time passes now maybe a month..

I tell her exactly how i feel after the month she been broken up then i ask her "do you like me" being straight out with it and she keeps on giving me the same answers "maybe " or "i don't know" or "can't really say" and then when i hang out with her all the signs of liking someone that a girl does were ALL there but when ever i ask her its always the same answer which is really starting to get to me..

Well now after all that she goes off with this other guy and clearly hides it from me and when i finally found out she kept on telling me "they are just friends" but then goes on to say they have done shit with each other and they just meet like 1 month ago..

So what i'm asking is ami wasiting my time with this girl? or ami just over reacting about the whole thing..or ami just the idiot that didn't make the move even thought i been trying..so confused that its driving me crazy..

I am sorry to say that this girl is not interested in you. Her answers of maybe, I don't know, and can't really say are just her trying to be nice. She doesn't want to hurt your feelings because she likes you as a friend. But if she liked you as more than a friend, she would tell you and go out with you, etc.

I would just accept that you are only friends with this girl and look towards others for romantic interests.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!