+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why isnt he texting me??? :(

why isnt he texting me??? :(

heres this guy at the supermarket that ive been eyeing and i found out his name thru a mutual friend of ours and since then we have been talking on fb and stuff. i remember he added me on fb and then asked for my number so we can txt there instead of use fb all the time. i also noticed on fb that on that week a few days before we were talking to one another, he changed his status to in a rel.

i didnt let that get over my head bcuz i was still interested in being friends with him so weve always talked and stuff but as time went on we started flirting and stuff. at first i thought he really was going out with this person but later on i felt like maybe they are just a fling . his friend wrote on his fb saying hes sprung and he wrote back "dont b a hater cuz im gettin sum" and that was back when i was like eh about it and before the flirting between us.

i asked him about it the other day and i said that boys are all the same because i really felt that he was playing around and he got mad saying that i was judging him and i never replied back and later that night he apologized for getting mad and i just said im going to bed. hes stated that he knows how the break up will end with him... i neevr asked about what that meant even tho i was curious but yeah. the next morning he sent me a good morning text.

we always talk about cuddling, keeping eachother warm when we r cold and just innocent little stuff like that. the last txt i sent him was today at 2 or so but he still hasnt responded. i noticed he got on fb at work a couple hrs ago but didnt answer my txt. i thnk hes working until 8 or 11. idk. but thepast couple of times when he hadnt replied back on time he said that he thought he sent it but didnt so wrote it again.

anyway what do u guys think? i dont wanna think im being played i mean im not ina rel with this guy just flirting. but i wonder if he likes me why wont he dump her or whatever and jus come to me or whats stopping him. i dont wanna b the one who has to wait for him i hate that feeling and i dont want him to think im waiting for him either but what do u guys think.

He's taken. Shift your attention elsewhere.

he said he knows how they will break up and told me that they are "very very complicated"

If he was really interested in you, he would've dumped her already. What matters is that right now, he is taken. Don't even talk to him until he breaks up (unless you are ok with being friends with him).

well i told him im not quite ready to meet him yet... but thats bcuz a part of me doesnt wanna meet him while he is still seeing someone. serious or not. do u kno why hes not texting me all of a sudden though

because he doesn't want to?

It doesn't matter. He is taken. You shouldn't even be thinking about him - for your own sake. Would you really want to be with a guy who flirts with other women while he's in a relationship? Cause that's the type of guy he is. In either case, it doesn't matter: he is taken, so keep away.