+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Totally confused

Totally confused

I first started talking to this girl from work as a friend, but there was a connection there.
    Then one day she came out of no where saying she liked me but she wasnt sure if she was ready to date bec she didnt want me to be a rebound(she got out of a relationship many months ago). We discussed it later on and we decided we wanted something with eachother but she wanted to go slow.. I told her we should hang out and see where it goes.
    So we slowly started laying with eachother on her couch, then holding hangs then the other day we kissed and i could tell she was into it. But she kinda said bye and walked back to her house real quick as if she was shy. I txt her and asked her how she felt about it and she really liked it.
    Well ever since we went from being friends to being affectionate she hasnt txt me as much and she kinda seems like she backed off a little. She takes like 4 hours to txt me back and she says shes been busy with school work but she is on facebook posting stuff.
    idk if shes playing hard to get or confused or what...
    Also ive been in a few relationships so im not new to the game, I just havent dated in a while so im out of my game.

She likes you but she's probably not really feeling it...you know, there isn't any spark. That can be confusing for her as well....the feelings stated but never progressed. So time apart is a test to see if she will miss you and if she does then there might be something there....if not then I'm sure she will either distance herself more or ask just to be friends.

So then what should I do in turn?? Just give her space or what??

Also the problem is from the beginning I was flirting with her but she didnt exactly flirt back so I backed off eith the flirting and every now and then ill say shes gorgeous or something and actually gives me something back. So should I ask her where shes at or just ignore her? This sucks my last ex really screwed up my game

Right away it's a no go if she doesn't flirt back. Back off if nothing positive is coming out of this.

She might think you are a nice guy, but if there is no chemistry, it's not going to progress. Just back off, find another girl. It took me decades to find someone with whom I had chemistry, but when I found it, there was no doubt about it! Now I get it. Chemistry does make the relationship better.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)