+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies Please Help!

Ladies Please Help!

I'm in a LTR with a girl I thought I loved. However I've been increasingly more attracted to a girl I work with. She too is in a LTR but has confessed to me she is really unhappy. We have been out for coffee and lunch and E-mailed each other on FB an at work a lot. I have asked her out as a friend in the evening but she knocked me back - twice. Although the first time she stated "I'll let you know when" and the second time she said "soon - I promise" Ladies is she playing hard to get? Confused or simplying playing with me? How should I approach this situation?

She might be much more inclined to date you if you both were not already in relationships. So break up with your girlfriend then see what happens.

The mind boggles... seriously, why are you so concerned if this girl is playing you or not? You are in a relationship!! What, are you making sure she isn't playing with you in case you need to stay with your GF if she is?

Get a grip. Do the right thing by breaking it off with your GF before you be an ass and cheat on her.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Let's see, if I was a woman and a guy with a girlfriend starting hitting on me and asking me out, I'd be wary too. What woman wants to date a guy that chases after other women behind their girlfriend's back?

Try asking her out when you're both single. You're trying to see if the grass is greener right now, and that tells me you probably should break up with your partner anyways. You just said you 'thought' you loved her. Don't you think she deserves to be with someone who KNOWS they love her?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Think you should define whom of these girls you really need. You are so confused with that girl that you have forgotten about your real relationships. It is incorrect to have the relations with two girls. Don't you thing that you real girlfriend will feel hurt if she knows that you are interested in the other girl? Do not make her hurt.

If you're that concerned with what this girl thinks, then it's probably a wise move to break up with your girlfriend. Even though this girl has a boyfriend and there's no particular indication that she's going to break up with him any time soon, the fact that you clearly want something to happen between the two of you says enough: you're already mentally single. Do the right thing and break up with your girlfriend before something happens and she gets hurt.

(I say this as someone who was in a very similar situation. I cheated, and felt terrible. I broke up with my boyfriend because I realised that just the desire to cheat alone was enough of an indication that I wasn't happy in the relationship)

Quote Originally Posted by Winter-Dreams View Post
    If you're that concerned with what this girl thinks, then it's probably a wise move to break up with your girlfriend. Even though this girl has a boyfriend and there's no particular indication that she's going to break up with him any time soon, the fact that you clearly want something to happen between the two of you says enough: you're already mentally single. Do the right thing and break up with your girlfriend before something happens and she gets hurt.

(I say this as someone who was in a very similar situation. I cheated, and felt terrible. I broke up with my boyfriend because I realised that just the desire to cheat alone was enough of an indication that I wasn't happy in the relationship)
    Great post and really advisable. Thank you! I support your mind!