+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need help regarding a Korean girl!!!

I need help regarding a Korean girl!!!

As the title reveals, I'm totaly lost with a girl I spent with a mere 5 days but eventually made on me a huge impact.
    I met this girl while I was in South Korea. She is in her late 20's and I'm 5 years younger than her. Well it doesn't matter because she looks even younger than me. The thing is, she was attached to me. That's actually an act unusual of girls unless they are interested in the guy. However, she was following me whenever I go, touching my arms, getting closer to me everytime, complimenting my attitude and looks ect..! I was drawn by her smile and beautiful face). During my stay at her city (which was unfortunately merely 5 days) we were going around everyday and having fun. It was crazy. The last night of my departure back to Seoul, we hugged each other and right after that I tried to kiss her, but she unfortunately pulled right away and didn't let me do it. She said to me if you need anything call me and she left quickly. I felt like an idiot though, I still felt there is more to it somehow.
    When i got back to Seoul i sent her an email (apologizing for the blunder, ect..), she didn't response to me. When i was leaving Korea, I called her and she told me happily that she has seen my Email and she said to me 'I love you', and eventually told me will send me back. We talked for like 6 min...! During almost 4 months (She never sent me back an email), unlike me, I was sending her everytime with no response. I called her finally, and she seemed 'again' very happy to hear from me.. I asked her why you didn't send me any email, "she said she didn't check her box"... (It seems like she lies). " She even forgot that she promised me to email me back when i was in Korea)'. Eventually, she said to me I will definitely reply to you by tomorrow..! However, that tomorrow came and there was no reply. Now it's a month since I called her but, ' still no reply'..

I wonder why she acts like that? Does she has been playing with me, or it's a matter of culture, or what?
    Do I have to stop calling her and contacting her for good?

I sort of like her, and she seemed to be interested in me more than I was interested in her...but ultimately it turned out that I'm the one that trying not her.
    Please, I need your advice, I need help regarding this matter, it has become a pain on the ass. I will appreciate so much your answers guys.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Valfar; 13-12-11 at 01:11 AM.

Hey hun. U gotta leave it. Which sounds rich coming from me, i got my own issues on here!! Chances are she u arent the first person she has " attatched" herself too, or the last, hence why u rarely hear from here. Its hard when u like someOne and get nothing back. Its not easy to hear either.

Not to generalise, but many Asian girls go crazy for white guys. It seems she was interested but didn't want to run the risk of long distance complications.

Thank you both for your Responses. But I think helmet's reply was kind of logic relating to the current situation. Some other friend told me she might still be in love with me but refraining from entering in away distance relationship. I even told her that by Email (If I was living in Daegu, I would have choosen you as my girlfriend), and on the phone she said to me I love you..! Seems she agrees but only if I were living near her though. Ultimately, the thing is, this girl is real worth to be with! Pretty and sweet. Although being departed from my ex also gives me the urge to stick with her.

I'm open to more suggestions. It will be appreciated .

Thank you guys.
    Last edited by Valfar; 14-12-11 at 02:34 AM.

If a girl is in love with a guy she doesn't ignore his email for months on end, unless he did something really horrible to her which you didn't do. I know you're into her but if she won't even give you a smooch when you're leaving then she's not really into you, and it's a big waste of time to keep trying.

Got to agree with the above post. Similar situation to mine in that there was someone i couldnt have and that made me want him more. But u will realise soon enough that u are wasting good brain cells thinking about it, just like i did. If she is that keen on u, she really wouldnt ignore the communication side of things.

that's the asian culture. Girls are shy and like to be pursued.