+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: explanation

explanation

many of you asked me why am i posting pictures askong opinions of my looks, my hair and so. calling me strange...
    but nobody can know how am i feeling, people every day insult me becasue of my looks, mock with me, telling me things like "how ugly he is", " he looks like golum", "he is disgistng". girls in tram or bus usually comments "look how ugly he is and laugh at me". today when i entered into restourant two girls said "look what hoorible ugly guy entered"... and things lke that. that happes to me every day. so that is why i dont have any self-esteem and i dont like to go out of the house anymore.

well i think you really don't have a ugly look you just have bad taste in hair style.
    you also look like you dont sleep much and i have seen people that look worse outside ignore the people that say shit like that and just be glad your face is not disfigured.

What do your friends say? I mean thats true strangers are really harsh on outter appearance but, do they really know you. Friends know you the best if they say this style isn't working for yah then maybe you should try something different. Self-esteem is learned. In other wards you got to deal with yourself like write down your good and bad points. Your good points leave them alone your bad points work on them. Try to get your bad points to a point where you can be satified that you have over come it and move on to another bad point. It all will come with time not over night change so don't worry if you don't get results fast. If you fall pick yourself up. Peace Out!

Alright dude. I'll play nice for now and I’ll do you a favor - Give it to you straight.

#1. It doesn't ****ing matter what anyone thinks. Sure, these words are really hard to actually believe considering how much verbal abuse can suck. But you need to learn something in life - When other kids make fun of you and tell you how much you suck, it doesn't matter.

No matter how freakishly hideous you think you might be, for every person that thinks you are ugly is a person that is mature enough to not actually care.

Guess what? When you get to about 23-25 or so, people stop caring so much about what people look like, and more about what people are like.

Sure, during high school and young college days it’s all about who is "cool / hot / popular" and all that other worthless shit, but in the Real World where adults live, this shit doesn't matter.

So first of all, stop caring about what anyone says. If someone said "Look at that ugly dude!" when I walked into the restaurant, I would have walked over and either A) Punched them in the neck, or B) Said something stupid to let them know that it didn't matter to me what their worthless opinions were.

#2. Unless you are in High School, they really aren't making fun of you like they think you are. Yeah, High School sucks. I don’t know how old you are, but you look about the High School age.

Something that people with low self esteem always think is that EVERYONE is pointing and laughing at them, when this isn't even close to being true. People eventually realize that even minor physical abnormalities really just don't matter. You need to come to this realization as well.

#3. Do something about it for God's sake. I don't know what your angle is, but if a sunken eyed goth skater-trash is all you want to be, then fine. But if you really are concerned about your appearance, do something about it then. Work out. Get some sun. Sleep some more. Eat better. Work out some more. Check your wardrobe and see if there could be some adjustments here and there.

Find hobbies and activities and shit to occupy your time and keep your mind on new and exciting things.

You are young dude. Don't let other people's foolishly pompous opinions keep you from enjoying life. Life is what YOU make out of it and nobody else. The sooner you realize this the sooner you can start living yours.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Damn, now I pity this dude.

I used to look forward to your pointless picture posts.

The funs all gone from it.

But yeah, cut the hair man. And where the hell are you from that people actually say that stuff outloud like that? I mean, I can't deny occasionaly I'll pick a person out for their looks, but I don't make it obvious, you sure it's not all in your head?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you just ignore people's comments they're going to get bored making fun of you. If you get all depressed or upset then you are reacting to it, which is going to make them want to do it more. Don't take the comments to heart, teenagers can be assholes.

One way I can help you is by not caring about you.

At all.

Ta!

You aren't ugly dude. Are you sure you are hearing them right? Are you with anyone when this occurs? Perhaps the same friend every time? It can't be you that they are talking about. You aren't ugly. I've seen ugly and you just aren't. You are pretty cute in my opinion. But this is me. I feel so sorry for you if these people are really doing that to you. How horrible. You don't deserve to be treated like that.
    Do us a favor and send a full body shot (clothed of course). Maybe we can get to the bottom of this whole mess.

First off, smile. No matter how ugly you think you are, if you enter a place laughing and smiling, people will be more comfortable. You'll be amazed how simple it is.

Secondly, **** what other people say (forum too. I never really take anything on internet forums personally. Cause it's an internet forum. People talk a lot more shit and with a lot more balls on an internet forum than they would if they were talking to you face to face in real life).

Thirdly . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by blackrose
    Do us a favor and send a full body shot (clothed of course). Maybe we can get to the bottom of this whole mess.
    Thirdly, what would be the fun in this?!?!?! C'mon now mateja. Make us blush!

Alexi

Stop smoking weed, cut your hair, stop dressing like a goth, and find a hobby that involves leaving the house.

well, where is the picture??? Let's see what's behind the curtain.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Lover Boy
    well, where is the picture??? Let's see what's behind the curtain.
    Yeah! Let's see it already. And smile in this pic!!

Quote Originally Posted by iamnotstan
    Stop smoking weed, cut your hair, stop dressing like a goth, and find a hobby that involves leaving the house.
    I'm going to go along with this.

*bumped*.

ten characters

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    *bumped*.

ten characters
    Why did you bump this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast