+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this a good sign?

Is this a good sign?

Hello again,

Bascially [url]http://www.loveforum.net/threads/61990-I-don-t-know-if-she-likes-me-too-![/url] explains my situation. In the dreaded friend zone. But the last 2 weeks it has seemed like something has changed between us (in a good way!). We've been texting everyday for almost 6 weeks now, and on monday she asked if i could ring her to explain how to apply for some tickets we're both trying to get on the internet. We ended up chatting for an hour and a half and i made her laugh and it was really nice, she said she really enjoyed it (this was the first time we'd had a phone conversation instead of texting). And then tuesday i'd got an email about the tickets so i rang to tell her, we chatted for half an hour again and it went really well.

Now, the next bit has confused me once again. After 2 really nice phone calls, she said she wanted us to text less as we speak all day everyday. She said she thought it would make things better between us, and she said she wouldnt be able to miss me if we were always chatting. Is it just me, or is that a good thing? Also she agreed to maybe having more phonecalls, and she's agreed to go with me wherever we get tickets for (we're applying to be in the audience for tv shows).

I've been trying to improve my confidence for her, and I've been working out more. She said she's been impressed so far, could this have made any difference?

Thank you for reading and trying to help me

If she is telling you to back off and you're not actually dating its NOT a good thing. She wants too miss you? Miss what? You're not together so there is nothing to miss.

You're as much in the friendzone as you were in the last post. Rough spot.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

'i made her laugh and it was really nice we were on the phone for an hour and a half', no offence dude, but this is something I would expect a woman to say. This is the kind of thing that is stopping her from seeing anything in you.

your over-thinking + high level of emotions is what is killing you here dude. it's probably the reason you ended up in the friend zone in the first place.

the working out can help build confidence which will lead to more manliness but it sounds like there is something deeper here...you need to explore that.

To be honest man, it's like this. you've almost certainly killed off any chance of ever being with this woman, cause after 3 years of sensitivity, all the fake manliness in the world won't be enough to make her forget the wimp in you. Sorry buddy, I know it's harsh, but you've posted 4 times and deleted every post that didn't tell you what you wanted to hear.

But I will give you something; I used to be you. You need to turn your insight and creativity and emotional energy towards a career or a hobby. Then when you're all spent on sensitivity you can go be a caveman with women, cause that's what they really want.

And the best thing you can do, the absolute best thing, is not to go after women, not to have women as a high priority on your 'life list'. cause chasing them drains you buddy. Takes away the man in you. Let em chase you.

Words of wisdom.

Thank you for the wise words everyone! Just a quick update, today she asked me to go to a party with her on new years eve, her aunt asked it she wanted to come and if she wanted to take me with her, I think everything is slowly heading where I want!

Quote Originally Posted by confusedboy1992 View Post
    Thank you for the wise words everyone! Just a quick update, today she asked me to go to a party with her on new years eve, her aunt asked it she wanted to come and if she wanted to take me with her, I think everything is slowly heading where I want!
    I await further update. I took a female friend out for new years last year and because we are friends, no relationship was implied and nothing happened.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley