+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I give it one more shot?

It is bothering me that there we didn't really talk, but it wasn't possible. I never got a straight answer also... Good luck, I think it is the best you can do to set your boundaries. Don't expect him to admit it or understand, but you know that already.

Well, accidentally bumped into him this morning. I'm moving sooner (not cause of him btw). Weird cause even now he still tried the whole (manipulative) flirting thing yesterday, and the goodbye was as cold as ice. I don't get that at all. Apparently the friendship we had before didn't mean a thing as well then. That's the last of him. Don't expect he'll contact me again. What would be the use of doing so. There's nothing for him to gain anymore.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You need to learn to laugh at this clown, Steph. It will do your soul good and prick his ego down a notch (or twenty).

Anyway, have a nice holiday and good luck w/the move.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Thnx, hope you'll have a great holiday as well!

I know, I just don't get how people want to be screwing with your mind like that. I'd never want to try to hurt someone deliberately. He was def good at it. Sucks that the whole ending had to be during the holidays. Makes it a little rougher. If he has a little bit of soul in him this'll be it. But that might be too much to ask for. Then again, I've been a relatively good girl, so: dear Santa...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12