I'm 26. She is 22. We have been together for a year. She likes to drink/smoke, go out dancing with friends. I dont like to drink/smoke. She goes out with friends every Saturday. I work until 1 AM every Saturday so I am usually not there.

I understand that 22 is a good age to enjoy bars/clubs/drinking and most people grow out of that stage eventually.

She has a lot of good qualities that make me believe that once she gets out of this party stage, the relationship would grow tremendously.

I know in my heart that she has never cheated on me. But as of lately, i have began to question that she will make the right decision when she is out drinking. The reason for this is she was letting an ex bf text her sexual things, and she didnt tell him to stop because she had a bf. She didnt respond in any sexual way, but she didnt stop him.

I am torn about what to do because as I said, I feel like her and I could have a real bright future together once she moves on from the party scene. But I do realize that it is not fair to break up with her and tell her I want to try the relationship once she gets out of the party phase. What do you guys think I should do?